Author Topic: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat  (Read 805 times)

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12993
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #30 on: Today at 06:01:13 PM »
You really have no clue, do you?
Petrelli, Trigger, and Andrew have never accused me of false things, like Pacer has.

She says I befriend racists, anti-semites, bigots, yet has never posted any proof where I said I am friends with any of them.  Does the fact I don't criticize them make me their friend?  If so, then you are a bigger ass than she is.
She has personally attacked me numerous times for no apparent reason, and even after I contacted her to call a truce, she continues to attack me.
Considering my religion, why in the world would I befriend an antisemite?  I have called out Mike Ant many times in the past, and LucPark, and others.  I even contacted the ADL to report what was going on here.

SO, stop your analysis and do what Wiggles does- show screenshots.

Let me set the Pacer 2 record straight she is unfuckable to a prison full of rapists, also now recently to racists, anti-semites, bigots  ngc3

It's a no go...I think she'll have to start drugging people to have sex with the, that or cold pack a dick in her fat yap and ugly twat at the mortuary.  ngc3

None of us 3 are anything of the like and anyone who thinks so is a fool!  8)

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2206
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #31 on: Today at 06:25:58 PM »
Let me set the Pacer 2 record straight she is unfuckable to a prison full of rapists, also now recently to racists, anti-semites, bigots  ngc3

It's a no go...I think she'll have to start drugging people to have sex with the, that or cold pack a dick in her fat yap and ugly twat at the mortuary.  ngc3

None of us 3 are anything of the like and anyone who thinks so is a fool!  8)

Screenshots say otherwise Mike #2
:)

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2633
Re: I finally blocked that Dumbass Dingbat
« Reply #32 on: Today at 06:36:54 PM »
You really have no clue, do you?
Petrelli, Trigger, and Andrew have never accused me of false things, like Pacer has.

She says I befriend racists, anti-semites, bigots, yet has never posted any proof where I said I am friends with any of them.  Does the fact I don't criticize them make me their friend?  If so, then you are a bigger ass than she is.
She has personally attacked me numerous times for no apparent reason, and even after I contacted her to call a truce, she continues to attack me.
Considering my religion, why in the world would I befriend an antisemite?  I have called out Mike Ant many times in the past, and LucPark, and others.  I even contacted the ADL to report what was going on here.

SO, stop your analysis and do what Wiggles does- show screenshots.
I always thought you were a decent guy Dingus. Still do. Most of the folks on here are so far from being real anti-semites. Many people post "for effect" and to "banter" back on forth about us Hebrews. Truth be told, when you call someone a anti-semite, that's a serious statement. I know true anti-semites and Petrelli, Andrew, Rainy, and Trigger aren't them. We Jews must always be careful who we think are real haters. It's easy for us to cast folks as anti-semites over political differences. A common mistake. So when Lucpark calls Jeff Gural a "Hebrew", that not anti-semitic. Actually in a odd way, he's right. Gural is Jewish. So calling him a "Hebrew", isn't anti-semitism. There are few on here who truly hate us Jews/Hebrews.  You know who they are. I know too!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: full blown ShitPost Fest
    Today at 06:31:41 PM
  • wiggles44: The EAA won’t like these screenshots Mike
    Today at 06:24:23 PM
  • Trigger: G likes a little dildo action in his bum when the boys are slamming away on his lady fam  ngc3
    Today at 06:15:20 PM
  • G: I wonder if his roommates know he's a racist
    Today at 06:10:31 PM
  • Trigger: The homies are coming to your house G to bang the ladies be hosptable and get some malt liquor, enough for 12 bbc's  ngc3
    Today at 06:10:25 PM
  • Trigger: Rainman2 said - game set match but nothing from wiggles  ngc3
    Today at 06:10:09 PM
  • wiggles44: Could be waiting for the washroom to become free
    Today at 06:09:47 PM
  • Trigger: The homies are coming to your house G to bang the ladies be hosptable and get some malt liquor, enough for 12 bbc's  ngc3
    Today at 06:09:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal