0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
So trying to sell your story to Netflix is hpw you get right with God?
Like many people in the sport/business, I know Larry a long time-----and for those in the sport/business, everyone knows who Larry was and what he did. When he was training, with his owners-----he was slick, a very good salesman, a good talker, hustler, etc., from day one. As far as the rest of his doings, sure, we all know. I wasn't a fan of his back then, but l don't wish him harm or ill will today. He was who he was, and he is who he is. But what about the countless others and what they did? Do people talk about Ben Webster the same way? Joe Marsh Jr.? Buddy Gilmour? Mike Lachance? I never heard people wishing them dead. This sport and business has been riddled with this type of thing from time immemorial. So people wish Larry Rolla ill will? Wish him dead? This doesn't speak to Larry Rolla and his misdeeds. It speaks to the people who wish this on him.That being the case, just like many of these people who did these things-----and I've seen it-----Larry shows up to industry events at the track or wherever, and he is welcomed with open arms by people in the sport and business. I wonder if Mike Petrelli can say the same thing. Oh, no, that's right, he doesn't care.
Oh I want in on this one....THANK YOU! He perfectly explained what one of the biggest issues with this "industry" are. Welcome the criminals, blackball anyone who speaks up or cares about the actual athletes....the horses. Thank you!!!
Post your name pussy!
Take a break Mike #2
You know my name! As you've stated on this website many times that you've hacked me pinged my phone through this website now you're acting stupid.
scum of the Earth is what you are. No wonder nobody wants anything to do with you how could you make fun of a sick man is beyond me!! Nobody can help you
And you're scared to death of me, as you should be.....PUSSY