Author Topic: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions  (Read 252 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12811
Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
« on: Today at 10:15:23 AM »
JT corrected me as I thought Horizontals are ex, tri, sup as they go straight across...and I thought Verticals are multi leg prick 3,4,5,6 because races go up and down.

Said I had their usage definition "mixed up".

Seriously, make an argument for this logic that I'm wrong, otherwise I'm changing the glossary here!  ;D

Kenny

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1069
Re: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
« Reply #1 on: Today at 10:18:33 AM »
JT corrected me as I thought Horizontals are ex, tri, sup as they go straight across...and I thought Verticals are multi leg prick 3,4,5,6 because races go up and down.

Said I had their usage definition "mixed up".

Seriously, make an argument for this logic that I'm wrong, otherwise I'm changing the glossary here!  ;D

I degenerate gambler who does not know the basic.  ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12811
Re: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
« Reply #2 on: Today at 10:24:07 AM »
I degenerate gambler who does not know the basic.  ngc3

Shhh if you can't behave like an adult.  ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3704
Re: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
« Reply #3 on: Today at 10:43:35 AM »
I degenerate gambler who does not know the basic.  ngc3
Kenny why do you always put down us gamblers?
Honest question
No gambling = no racing
Remember the scene in the movie Let it Ride with Richard Dreyfuss
Terri Garr, who I always thought was attractive says..
"I don't know why you people can't just watch the horses run around the track and not bet on them"
She then gets completely laughed at and mocked in the clubhouse  ngc3
Then Richard Dreyfuss says..
"There is no racing without betting."
But yet you and others on here slam the gamblers
One of many reasons racing is dying
The gamblers get shit on

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12811
Re: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
« Reply #4 on: Today at 10:49:26 AM »
Kenny why do you always put down us gamblers?
Honest question
No gambling = no racing
Remember the scene in the movie Let it Ride with Richard Dreyfuss
Terri Garr, who I always thought was attractive says..
"I don't know why you people can't just watch the horses run around the track and not bet on them"
She then gets completely laughed at and mocked in the clubhouse  ngc3
Then Richard Dreyfuss says..
"There is no racing without betting."
But yet you and others on here slam the gamblers
One of many reasons racing is dying
The gamblers get shit on

 tmbz1 ngc3 tmbz1

"Let It Ride"

Great flick, the best!  ;D

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2104
Re: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
« Reply #5 on: Today at 11:03:09 AM »
Shhh if you can't behave like an adult.  ngc3




Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7660

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2104
Re: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
« Reply #7 on: Today at 11:42:20 AM »

shh CUNT.  tmbz1

Someone sounds “triggered”
:)

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12811
Re: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
« Reply #8 on: Today at 11:43:32 AM »
Someone sounds “triggered”
:)

All over your ugly stupid plop face  ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7660
Re: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
« Reply #9 on: Today at 11:44:18 AM »
All over your ugly stupid plop face  ngc3

I never posted this one, Gaagoots the last time he felt the heat and was begging for a truce!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3


wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2104
Re: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
« Reply #10 on: Today at 12:18:33 PM »
I never posted this one, Gaagoots the last time he felt the heat and was begging for a truce!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3



Good for you Mike
:)

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4766
Re: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
« Reply #11 on: Today at 12:41:43 PM »
All over your ugly stupid plop face  ngc3
Now he's  11.wj of picture's of wiggles44 face!

NASTY

9/09/26 A day of celebration!

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2618
Re: Horizontal & Vertical Definitions
« Reply #12 on: Today at 12:44:36 PM »
Kenny why do you always put down us gamblers?
Honest question
No gambling = no racing
Remember the scene in the movie Let it Ride with Richard Dreyfuss
Terri Garr, who I always thought was attractive says..
"I don't know why you people can't just watch the horses run around the track and not bet on them"
She then gets completely laughed at and mocked in the clubhouse  ngc3
Then Richard Dreyfuss says..
"There is no racing without betting."
But yet you and others on here slam the gamblers
One of many reasons racing is dying
The gamblers get shit on
One of the best racing movies ever! What a bunch of wild characters! Love them!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Kirby has to cancel his trip to real fantasy land Disney with his fake grandson  ngc3  Good thing he's fake, apple falling close to that tree  ngc3 and Kirby being angry and touchy and his fascination with Thailand  ;D
    Today at 01:27:50 PM
  • Dingus: Dixie Highway?
    Today at 01:20:09 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sirens all night long. Glad to get the hell out of there.
    Today at 01:12:51 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I can completely understand why Paul won't go outside. Been to his area couple years ago and believe me you dont want to go out by yourself. The local stores all had bars and cages for the cashiers
    Today at 01:10:58 PM
  • wiggles44: Better question “Trigger”, was I talking to you???
    Today at 01:05:40 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Police talked him in from his ground floor apartment and all is calm now
    Today at 01:05:21 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Good news
    Today at 01:04:39 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Police on seen
    Today at 01:04:29 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal