Author Topic: Hello... My name is Trigger. I Shit My Pants Yesterday  (Read 333 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16499
My name is Trigger and I shit myself yesterday.

Calhoun is in town and wanted to meet.
 
I was terrified. So I shit myself.

I live near the tracks on the wrong side just off Dixie. WPB

I COULD NOT .meet Calhoun. I was scared shitless.

See, I am a 24/7 Plops Addict. 

So I DEMANDED Calhoun post a bunch of things as PROOF he was here because, well, I am a coward.

I demanded photos and names of internet providers etc...

I even called the restaurant Calhoun was at and DEMANDED to speak to the wait staff serving Calhoun's party of six.

Friday 8pm and I'm so terrified I  called Flanagan's and spoke to the manager.

See, I am Trigger and I am a coward.

So for 12 hours here on Plops I Simped.and Feebed something terrible to avoid Calhoun.

Dougie and JT and lucpark were not much help. And where TF was Bello??

My name is Trigger and I shit myself yesterday.

Please help.



Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2431
Re: Hello... My name is Trigger. I Shit My Pants Yesterday
« Reply #1 on: Today at 07:38:27 AM »
Colin, really, is this the best you have

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12811
Re: Hello... My name is Trigger. I Shit My Pants Yesterday
« Reply #2 on: Today at 08:36:20 AM »
Livestream, nope.

Goshen in person, nope.

A Flanigan's in Hallandale Beach Florida, obviously can't say the food server's name, so nope.

Says he met Rocky and others at plop, nope.


Did get a description of Cunt Face Calhoun, apparently he's not black after all...another lie ngc3


JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3704
Re: Hello... My name is Trigger. I Shit My Pants Yesterday
« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:09:03 AM »
#1 That image is weird  ngc3

#2 Calhoun if you were in Florida, why would you eat at Flanagan's odd choice. ngc3
Why not a kick ass seafood restaurant..not Red Lobster  ngc3

#3 I wasn't logged in last night, I actually have a life outside of plop tmbz1

#4 Trig doesn't need my help.  He can take care of himself  ;D

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4766
Re: Hello... My name is Trigger. I Shit My Pants Yesterday
« Reply #4 on: Today at 09:11:59 AM »
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12811
Re: Hello... My name is Trigger. I Shit My Pants Yesterday
« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:22:48 AM »


Really, you believe Calhoun is in SOFL ngc3, why, because he said so  ngc3  Convince us  ngc3 I'm the last person you two would ever want to meet anywhere  ngc3

 11.gn 11.gn

#1 That image is weird  ngc3

#2 Calhoun if you were in Florida, why would you eat at Flanagan's odd choice. ngc3
Why not a kick ass seafood restaurant..not Red Lobster  ngc3

#3 I wasn't logged in last night, I actually have a life outside of plop tmbz1

#4 Trig doesn't need my help.  He can take care of himself  ;D

 ngc3

You can hear a cunt face day and night but just one look there is no unseeing that  ngc3

True, all the 🌚love the Red Lobster, their CEO is actually one  ngc3 yeh a 30 something from Nigeria  ngc3

I assure you Calhoun has no life outside of plop and is not within 1000 miles of the state of Florida, something if untrue could be easily verified by the perpetual NO SHOW Coward Calhoun!  8)

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4766
Re: Hello... My name is Trigger. I Shit My Pants Yesterday
« Reply #6 on: Today at 09:41:11 AM »
What! He called the restaurant and asked who served Calhoun?  ngc3

Wanted a picture of you!

Wanted a copy of your drivers license!



OMG!

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

You could of been standing there outside with a dozen Roses and his ass wasn't coming outside of that apt!

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2104
Re: Hello... My name is Trigger. I Shit My Pants Yesterday
« Reply #7 on: Today at 09:43:49 AM »
Really, you believe Calhoun is in SOFL ngc3, why, because he said so  ngc3  Convince us  ngc3 I'm the last person you two would ever want to meet anywhere  ngc3

 11.gn 11.gn

 ngc3

You can hear a cunt face day and night but just one look there is no unseeing that  ngc3

True, all the 🌚love the Red Lobster, their CEO is actually one  ngc3 yeh a 30 something from Nigeria  ngc3

I assure you Calhoun has no life outside of plop and is not within 1000 miles of the state of Florida, something if untrue could be easily verified by the perpetual NO SHOW Coward Calhoun!  8)

Calm down Mike

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12811
Re: Hello... My name is Trigger. I Shit My Pants Yesterday
« Reply #8 on: Today at 09:49:57 AM »
Calm down Mike
What! He called the restaurant and asked who served Calhoun?  ngc3

Wanted a picture of you!

Wanted a copy of your drivers license!



OMG!

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

You could of been standing there outside with a dozen Roses and his ass wasn't coming outside of that apt!

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

95%+ of this forum thinks you're both perpetually lazy and boring... ngc3

How did you both manage that after all the effort wiggles, after all the years Kirby?

GOAT

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 608
Re: Hello... My name is Trigger. I Shit My Pants Yesterday
« Reply #9 on: Today at 10:34:39 AM »
Maybe you should buy him some Depends?

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12811
Re: Hello... My name is Trigger. I Shit My Pants Yesterday
« Reply #10 on: Today at 10:39:24 AM »
Maybe you should buy him some Depends?

 ngc3

They need to I gambled away my diaper money  ngc3

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4766
Re: Hello... My name is Trigger. I Shit My Pants Yesterday
« Reply #11 on: Today at 12:43:24 PM »
Yeah. Those 10 cent supers will drain the nest egg!
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Kirby has to cancel his trip to real fantasy land Disney with his fake grandson  ngc3  Good thing he's fake, apple falling close to that tree  ngc3 and Kirby being angry and touchy and his fascination with Thailand  ;D
    Today at 01:27:50 PM
  • Dingus: Dixie Highway?
    Today at 01:20:09 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sirens all night long. Glad to get the hell out of there.
    Today at 01:12:51 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I can completely understand why Paul won't go outside. Been to his area couple years ago and believe me you dont want to go out by yourself. The local stores all had bars and cages for the cashiers
    Today at 01:10:58 PM
  • wiggles44: Better question “Trigger”, was I talking to you???
    Today at 01:05:40 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Police talked him in from his ground floor apartment and all is calm now
    Today at 01:05:21 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Good news
    Today at 01:04:39 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Police on seen
    Today at 01:04:29 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal