0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
My brothers health care bill per month tripled when Obama care passedMy wife works for a health care company..has for almost 30 yearsShe knows her shitIf you like your plan, you can keep your plan was a massive lie to get the ACA passed
Thank you for supporting my thread!
Well I am someone different then Andrew I supposeYou and I have always agreed to disagree Just like you and Dougie The thread you started about what ploppers has anyone met was a good oneI was just kidding with you dropping the "q"
Thanks for the words. The world is what the world is today!
I'm wondering if anybody on Plop has heard of Willie Wilson?...he a mayoral candidate for the City of Chicago for about the 3-4x...he's nearing 80 years old...made his fortune owning McDonalds and a medical supplies company...he offers the citizens free gas money...bags of food from churches and pantry's...he's loaded with 💸 looking for votes...he never wins elections...Barac k Husein Obama never made an honest dollar...vote red