Author Topic: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...  (Read 492 times)

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7654
Nice Chat With Our County Exec...
« on: Today at 11:54:56 AM »
Really good guy who I see quite often Steve Neuhaus. We finally got to chat for a few minutes about Historic Track and our mutual acquaintences. All these years I had no idea that back in the day his mom used to be marshall at GHT, when she left my ex took over for a little while. But then I mentioned me and the board at GHT, then he told me how he was busting on one he knows well at a Republican dinner a few nights ago roasting him telling the people in attendance that he's loaded and has a lazy river in his backyard. Reminding me he's up for re-election. So now I need to have a sit down with his opponent Ashley L. Dmitrieff. Think she needs to know the type of person she's up against. Gotta love these small towns.

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2093
Re: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...
« Reply #1 on: Today at 12:01:47 PM »
Thanks for switching accounts Mike.  Be sure to show him these when you go “see” him next….










Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7654
Re: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...
« Reply #2 on: Today at 12:08:43 PM »
Oh no, you found the posts I posted that I never hid that I posted because I posted them. OH NO! Yeah that's me? Your point? As for this woman running for Town Of Montgomery Supervisor, I'm sure she will enjoy reading what board members of GHT have posted here who are heavily involved in the politics of that town as well. She can do with them as she pleases. Not to mention how her opponent says he works for the working class, yet supports taking away the livelihood of people without any notice or right to appeal.  tmbz1

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12764
Re: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...
« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:28:07 PM »
Is Catherine coming to the meeting?  ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7654
Re: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...
« Reply #4 on: Today at 01:08:53 PM »
Is Catherine coming to the meeting?  ngc3

She sure is! And she's bringing all the screenshots from the communications with a certain individual as well as his racist posts like this one.  tmbz1

browser drag and drop uploader

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2093
Re: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...
« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:38:17 PM »
Has nothing to do with me but good for you Mike
:)

TimTimTimbo

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1358
Re: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...
« Reply #6 on: Today at 02:44:16 PM »
Oh no, you found the posts I posted that I never hid that I posted because I posted them. OH NO! Yeah that's me? Your point? As for this woman running for Town Of Montgomery Supervisor, I'm sure she will enjoy reading what board members of GHT have posted here who are heavily involved in the politics of that town as well. She can do with them as she pleases. Not to mention how her opponent says he works for the working class, yet supports taking away the livelihood of people without any notice or right to appeal.  tmbz1

Excellent Rebuttal Mike!!

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16497
Re: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...
« Reply #7 on: Today at 02:45:49 PM »
Go for it SCM
.
Fuck every incumbent.

Kole Hanover

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1113
  • Best year yet! Only Sept & all 3 are winners
Re: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...
« Reply #8 on: Today at 03:35:14 PM »

 Wipe your teeth, your head is obtuse
Best time of year watch the young horses racing for great money. Nothing better than following the horses, going to wherever their next stake is, with family.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12764
Re: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...
« Reply #9 on: Today at 03:41:59 PM »
Wipe your teeth, your head is obtuse

Why don't you suck the shitty cum from your wife's asshole, then her baboon stained twat and then give her a big cuckold smooch and lick it from her lips and chin too.

You come to abuse and leave abused every fucking time.

It's served here 24 / 7  ngc3

Especially to deserving cowardly cucks who only jagoff to fantasies of niggas fucking the mother of their children like you!  ngc3

You're too scared to follow through, too drunk and drugged up too you incoherent mess!  ;D

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2093
Re: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...
« Reply #10 on: Today at 04:15:38 PM »
Why don't you suck the shitty cum from your wife's asshole, then her baboon stained twat and then give her a big cuckold smooch and lick it from her lips and chin too.

You come to abuse and leave abused every fucking time.

It's served here 24 / 7  ngc3

Especially to deserving cowardly cucks who only jagoff to fantasies of niggas fucking the mother of their children like you!  ngc3

You're too scared to follow through, too drunk and drugged up too you incoherent mess!  ;D

Calm down Mike

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7654
Re: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...
« Reply #11 on: Today at 05:22:22 PM »
Wipe your teeth, your head is obtuse

And you have an acute obsession with staring at photos of me. Again, I don't care how many ways your stall door swings, it does however make sense. Are you going to post some winner's circle pics of your babies this year?? Unredacted please. And why don't you tell everyone the reason for the Kole Hanover screen name. We'll wait...and wait.  ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7654
Re: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...
« Reply #12 on: Today at 05:24:32 PM »
Now as for the young lady running for supervisor in the Town Of Montgomery. She's much more enlightened this evening that she was waking up this morning. I wish her the best next month. Now, back to putting together my little care package of detailed information for her.  11.wp

TimTimTimbo

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1358
Re: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...
« Reply #13 on: Today at 05:30:01 PM »
Hey Mike!! I cannot believe that G has not responded and mentioned the county executive is a good friend of his and that he has had 22,486 lunches with him

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7654
Re: Nice Chat With Our County Exec...
« Reply #14 on: Today at 05:32:29 PM »
Hey Mike!! I cannot believe that G has not responded and mentioned the county executive is a good friend of his and that he has had 22,486 lunches with him

G is IRRELEVANT.  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Why are you scared. Just post your address and name.
    Today at 06:37:27 PM
  • Trigger: What's your SERVERS name Calhoun?
    Today at 06:37:16 PM
  • Calhoun: Be there by 730.
    Today at 06:37:00 PM
  • Calhoun: I will finish a pretty shitty meal I'm 30 minutes
    Today at 06:36:46 PM
  • Calhoun: No notice? Youve had 6 hours notixe
    Today at 06:36:12 PM
  • Trigger: Being 30 miles away and no notice not scared, but what's your servers name, you can read nigga, no?  Let's verify at least something, are you scared another story falls flat as a lie like the rest  ngc3
    Today at 06:32:02 PM
  • Calhoun: What are.you scared of
    Today at 06:30:21 PM
  • Trigger: Calhoun post your location and servers name and I'm calling Flanagans...do it bitch!  ;D
    Today at 06:20:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal