Author Topic: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?  (Read 638 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2615
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2026, 01:12:59 PM »
I tried to be nice, but you insist on being a little bitch.
I値l start with Stacie C at Saratoga, since I have a good relationship with her.  She should point me in the right direction to Management there.
Then I値l let Michelle C know what kind of person you are, and a few others from the Pompano days.

By the way, show me 1 post I ever made that shows I知 a racist.

As far as G goes, you agreeing with her makes my trip to Yonkers tonight all the more important, because I値l ask around until I expose who you really are.
Dingus, you've worked hard at being civil. Some people just refuse the kindness. So don't waste another moment of your time or breath on the subject. Just not worth it.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2026, 01:57:48 PM by dougie »

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2989
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2026, 01:58:00 PM »
I tried to be nice, but you insist on being a little bitch.
 

     You never stopped attacking me!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12781
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2026, 02:06:18 PM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
LMFAO 

When Pacer 2 is not emoji happy it makes me SAD  :(

 ngc3


Kenny

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1066

TimTimTimbo

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1358
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2026, 02:56:39 PM »
You have to be a complete fucking moron to be friends with this lowlife racist.

You have to be a complete moron to watch an idiot post the same thing 8,000 times a month.

TimTimTimbo

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1358
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2026, 02:59:14 PM »
I tried to be nice, but you insist on being a little bitch.
I値l start with Stacie C at Saratoga, since I have a good relationship with her.  She should point me in the right direction to Management there.
Then I値l let Michelle C know what kind of person you are, and a few others from the Pompano days.

By the way, show me 1 post I ever made that shows I知 a racist.

As far as G goes, you agreeing with her makes my trip to Yonkers tonight all the more important, because I値l ask around until I expose who you really are.

This should be fun. Pacer does have 1 redeeming quality, He's not a Trumper, LOL

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12781
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2026, 03:06:09 PM »
This should be fun. Pacer does have 1 redeeming quality, He's not a Trumper, LOL

She not he and if he gave welfare subsidies out to poor ass twats she would be  ngc3

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1617
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2026, 04:00:05 PM »
     You never stopped attacking me!

I believe I only did that after you made nasty comments about me.
You want to call a truce?
I offered several times and you cursed me out and mentioned me as a racist earlier in this thread.


TimTimTimbo

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1358
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2026, 04:06:24 PM »
She not he and if he gave welfare subsidies out to poor ass twats she would be  ngc3

Ah, I did not she was a she

LOL

TimTimTimbo

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1358
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2026, 05:25:58 PM »
Dingus, you've worked hard at being civil. Some people just refuse the kindness. So don't waste another moment of your time or breath on the subject. Just not worth it.

Dougie is one of the most civil people here and I agree with Dingus, Dougie, just ignore the ones you think are idiots


Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12781
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2026, 06:02:51 PM »
Ah, I did not she was a she

LOL

You might of only 1/2 fucked it up as it looks like a beast  ngc3 so happens to be a she, we think  ngc3

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1617
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2026, 10:34:50 PM »
I tried to be nice, but you insist on being a little bitch.
I値l start with Stacie C at Saratoga, since I have a good relationship with her.  She should point me in the right direction to Management there.
Then I値l let Michelle C know what kind of person you are, and a few others from the Pompano days.

By the way, show me 1 post I ever made that shows I知 a racist.

As far as G goes, you agreeing with her makes my trip to Yonkers tonight all the more important, because I値l ask around until I expose who you really are.

Looked for Mark Ford at Yonkers tonight, and was told he never comes there- even with 3 in tonight.
And the guy taking care of his horses was wearing an Andrew Adamczyk Stable shirt.
Maybe that痴 why his horses finished 7th, 6th, and 4th?
As an owner, I would expect the stable employees to be taking care of my horse if the trainer isn稚 there, no?

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12781
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2026, 10:58:28 PM »
 ngc3


Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12781
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2026, 11:05:23 PM »
 ngc3 Dingus is da man, the bad guys ain't safe...not at Yonkers tonight! ngc3


Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12781
Re: Does vulgar racist Triggered have any friends?
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2026, 11:09:52 PM »
Where will Double Barrel Dingus show up next!  8)  angbk 91.jzail                      96z.p


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: Tigger, you are the bullshit !!!
    October 02, 2026, 11:22:22 PM
  • Trigger: tmbz1 Belmont, Keeneland, Woodbine & Red Mile, Dayton, Mohawk and other tracks, big names, big races...TOMORROW!  Can you dig it suckas! Give the bullshit a breather, if you're smart, I'm gonna!  tmbz1
    October 02, 2026, 11:02:03 PM
  • Trigger: Didn't look at the form I deserve that!
    October 02, 2026, 09:55:11 PM
  • Trigger: Hoosier late prick 4 swiss cheese / OOMM / all / all ?
    October 02, 2026, 09:36:32 PM
  • Trigger: You feel that calm wiggles, that's the fear of you and your friends.  You never posted anonymously on the group page, everyone has been smoked.  Worse shit to come if they keep raising their hand  ngc3
    October 02, 2026, 09:21:56 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike :)
    October 02, 2026, 09:11:28 PM
  • Trigger: You're talking to an army at plop that see y'all as bitches  8)
    October 02, 2026, 08:59:27 PM
  • Trigger: Got to outsmart your no show girl Calhoun the coward by simply asking for his food server's name, so working fucking awesome  ngc3
    October 02, 2026, 08:58:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal