Author Topic: DECISION HAS BEEN RENDERED,,,breaking news DECISION MADE ON PAULIE,,aka sweet  (Read 914 times)

darnoldrocks and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3640
Chris was a great Superman, but was Dougie talking about George Reeves Superman shows, or the Chris moves. 

I never did the Lois and Superman or Smallville shows.

Henry Cavill was a good Superman, dark..Brandon Routh ok, not a great movie, Superman Returns...the plane scene on the baseball field was fun.
He was probably talking George Reeves
I watched those as reruns
Christopher Reeve was awesome..I saw all those in the theater as a kid
Even Superman 3 with Richard Pryor is great
Never watched any remakes

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12637
He was probably talking George Reeves
I watched those as reruns
Christopher Reeve was awesome..I saw all those in the theater as a kid
Even Superman 3 with Richard Pryor is great
Never watched any remakes

Richard Pryor was great that's it lol for 3.

I loved the fat GR Sup (he committed suicide gunshot to the head)....Lois was hot in the b&w, btw, she played Lois mother in Superman (1978) When teenage superman runs across the train....

• The Train Encounter: Young Lois Lane looks out a train window in Kansas and sees a teenage Clark Kent running faster than the train.
• The Reaction: She tells her mother (played by original screen Lois Lane actress Noel Neill), who thinks she is just making up stories

I did a review in OT of the latest Superman (2025) movie.

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=81060.msg1216085#msg1216085
« Last Edit: Today at 12:38:35 AM by Trigger »

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5029
WTF   I wake up to this. I call Bullshit. Calhoun still here and trig gone. Big mistake for horseplop.

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2031
WTF   I wake up to this. I call Bullshit. Calhoun still here and trig gone. Big mistake for horseplop.

Not to worry
I still have some of Mikes great screenshots saved
:)






Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16483
WTF   I wake up to this. I call Bullshit. Calhoun still here and trig gone. Big mistake for horseplop.
Good to see you take up the role of #1 top ShitHead poster and, of course, hater of Calhoun.

More later

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3640
Good to see you take up the role of #1 top ShitHead poster and, of course, hater of Calhoun.

More later
Of course he hates you
Look at the shit you talk about him
Dedicated an entire thread to it
You call him a shit poster
Look at the shit literally spewing from your yapper
Two faced..JT doesn't like that ngc3

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2031
Who says “yapper” these days?




G

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3049

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57849
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
I think the right decision was finally made.

I could give a rats ass how long he is gone, but to be sent packing for whatever length of time is fine by me.

Even on plop, you can't wish death and rape on another members family.

A little time away isn't too harsh as far as I'm concerned.

Thank you PLOP ADMIN
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4377
Who says “yapper” these days?





hush jessica

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2031
Who says hush these days?




Kenny

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1049
Right now, of the first 7 threads only one is about harness racing!

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57849
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Right now, of the first 7 threads only one is about harness racing!

whats your POINT tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2598
He was probably talking George Reeves
I watched those as reruns
Christopher Reeve was awesome..I saw all those in the theater as a kid
Even Superman 3 with Richard Pryor is great
Never watched any remakes
Watched the whole 1st season of the TV series. Big fan of George Reeves and Phyllis Coates. Binge watched it until 3am, LOL! I once saw a framed pic of Revees and Coates at Comiccon in San Diego a few years back. Wanted $7500 for it. Out of my price range. LOL!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12637
Right now, of the first 7 threads only one is about harness racing!

So be a whiny bitch  ngc3

or start a harness thread  ngc3

You pointing the finger and complaining is getting old!  ;D

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Leave my Penis out of this. If you're so infatuated with it, I'll send you a autograph picture of it!
    Today at 12:02:20 PM
  • Trigger: Pacer 2 is more man than you  ;D
    Today at 11:52:14 AM
  • Trigger: Kirby, how's your penis fingers?  ngc3  You slip them in Calhoun  ngc3  Without you Calhoun has a few mongrels, you're a good butt plug!  ngc3
    Today at 11:51:23 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Did he ever leave?
    Today at 11:49:00 AM
  • andrew: hush jessica
    Today at 11:48:17 AM
  • wiggles44: Great to have Mike back.   :)
    Today at 11:44:52 AM
  • dougie: The more the merrier I guess.
    Today at 11:40:29 AM
  • Lockedin with Pace: There's always room for 15 more in G's head
    Today at 11:39:17 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal