Author Topic: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-  (Read 656 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1594
Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2026, 08:39:01 PM »
I have not only met Rainman before but we also follow each other’s horses.  He was kind enough to take photos of some of my horses in Florida this past Winter.

I met Lucpark several times at the Meadowlands sales about 10 years ago.  Have a few photos of the 2 of us together, taken by his girlfriend Jennifer.

Heyref and I had lunch in Florida with our wives a few years ago.  We keep in touch continuously.

Equus Caballus bought 1 of my horses several years ago.  Met him at Pocono.

Probably a few more that won’t admit they’re on Horseplop.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27187
Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2026, 08:41:55 PM »
I have not only met Rainman before but we also follow each other’s horses.  He was kind enough to take photos of some of my horses in Florida this past Winter.

I met Lucpark several times at the Meadowlands sales about 10 years ago.  Have a few photos of the 2 of us together, taken by his girlfriend Jennifer.

Heyref and I had lunch in Florida with our wives a few years ago.  We keep in touch continuously.

Equus Caballus bought 1 of my horses several years ago.  Met him at Pocono.

Probably a few more that won’t admit they’re on Horseplop.

I also brought your horses carrots weekly while in South Florida.. hoping to do so in a few months too!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3647
Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2026, 08:46:53 PM »
Would love to meet BT. When I first started posting picks here he gave me all kind of shit about how bad my picks were. I thought it  was great, at least someone was looking and reactiong. Im always okay with someone trashing my picks.
I don't mind the criticism either
We all see races differently
We all have our own strategies
He has been to a ton of tracks, way more then me
He had some epic stories
You and him would really get along
Hopefully LBJ week 2027 tmbz1

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1594
Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2026, 08:49:03 PM »
I also brought your horses carrots weekly while in South Florida.. hoping to do so in a few months too!

Amen

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3647
Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2026, 08:49:21 PM »
I have two old friends (Rainy included) here on Horseplop. Know both over 35 years. One hardly ever posts. One always posts. But i'm looking forward to meeting JT, Bello, Toothman, and Sweet this upcoming year.
tmbz1

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12654
Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2026, 09:09:54 PM »
I think I met some ploppers before I was a plopper. 

Not after, but talk to 6. 

I saw a nice house in Powell indoor / in-ground swimming pool, massive 8 bedroom, 3 story, huge backyard.....card s, women, capping, movies, some out door sports...get my drift, that's an example how I like to roll with our friends when we meet up.  8)

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2036
I think I met some ploppers before I was a plopper. 

Not after, but talk to 6. 

I saw a nice house in Powell indoor / in-ground swimming pool, massive 8 bedroom, 3 story, huge backyard.....card s, women, capping, movies, some out door sports...get my drift, that's an example how I like to roll with our friends when we meet up.  8)

No you didn’t Mike

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2422
Met Yonkers !A ( also known as Mike Petrelli NOT)

Also met pigland on the phone.

Maybe others but I dont know all their aliases here on Horseplop.  Met many associated with the lightning lane board.

You are ruining my cover.

Met Bello, Pigland, The Exporter, Amy, FTD and a few others


Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12654
No sign of Kirby or Calhoun...odd?  Nah they like fantasy and bullshit  ngc3

Don't believe they even have families, just ugly, broke, anti-social hating niggas  ngc3


Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
No sign of Kirby or Calhoun...odd?  Nah they like fantasy and bullshit  ngc3

Don't believe they even have families, just ugly, broke, anti-social hating niggas  ngc3

Let me go..I want out of your head!

 ngc3
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12654
Let me go..I want out of your head!

 ngc3

Fuck not with me and mine and I won't with you.  ;D

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1594
Waiting for G to let us know who he met before.
Must be a lot of people, but probably none from this site- past or present.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12654
Waiting for G to let us know who he met before.
Must be a lot of people, but probably none from this site- past or present.

He lied about knowing FATSO, he knew him late 2025, some months back this year said he never met him...his posts contradicting.

Rather let some known people come here and verify they know the plopper "G". 🙄

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57853
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
I MET AND KNOW ABOUT 40 PLOPERS THRU THE YRS ALL FOR THE MOST PART DECENT GUYS tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

tumbleweed

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 514
Know Equus Caballus personally. By the way, i can feed your horses carrots also this winter Dingus! Will be there soon.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Kirby go console Calhoun, when he attacks happy go lucky successful jews, he's extremely depressed  ngc3
    Today at 05:21:10 PM
  • Trigger: Fucking, love the dude, for him I'd consider canablism  ngc3
    Today at 05:19:26 PM
  • JT: ngc3..yeah real and fake
    Today at 05:15:02 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sounds like a lot of shit slinging 2 me
    Today at 05:13:38 PM
  • JT: ngc3.. so I'm guessing you 2 guys won't be sharing lunch with G anytime soon ngc3
    Today at 05:00:37 PM
  • Trigger: You're afake piece of shit, G  ngc3
    Today at 04:56:47 PM
  • Lockedin with Pace: Get lost "G"
    Today at 03:30:53 PM
  • G: You're a real piece of shit
    Today at 03:20:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal