The Exporter and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.
I have not only met Rainman before but we also follow each other’s horses. He was kind enough to take photos of some of my horses in Florida this past Winter.I met Lucpark several times at the Meadowlands sales about 10 years ago. Have a few photos of the 2 of us together, taken by his girlfriend Jennifer.Heyref and I had lunch in Florida with our wives a few years ago. We keep in touch continuously.Equus Caballus bought 1 of my horses several years ago. Met him at Pocono.Probably a few more that won’t admit they’re on Horseplop.
Would love to meet BT. When I first started posting picks here he gave me all kind of shit about how bad my picks were. I thought it was great, at least someone was looking and reactiong. Im always okay with someone trashing my picks.
I also brought your horses carrots weekly while in South Florida.. hoping to do so in a few months too!
I have two old friends (Rainy included) here on Horseplop. Know both over 35 years. One hardly ever posts. One always posts. But i'm looking forward to meeting JT, Bello, Toothman, and Sweet this upcoming year.
I think I met some ploppers before I was a plopper. Not after, but talk to 6. I saw a nice house in Powell indoor / in-ground swimming pool, massive 8 bedroom, 3 story, huge backyard.....card s, women, capping, movies, some out door sports...get my drift, that's an example how I like to roll with our friends when we meet up.
Met Yonkers !A ( also known as Mike Petrelli NOT)Also met pigland on the phone.Maybe others but I dont know all their aliases here on Horseplop. Met many associated with the lightning lane board.
No sign of Kirby or Calhoun...odd? Nah they like fantasy and bullshit Don't believe they even have families, just ugly, broke, anti-social hating niggas
Let me go..I want out of your head!
Waiting for G to let us know who he met before.Must be a lot of people, but probably none from this site- past or present.