Author Topic: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-  (Read 528 times)

Jackindabox2503 (+ 1 Hidden) and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1591
Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2026, 08:39:01 PM »
I have not only met Rainman before but we also follow each other’s horses.  He was kind enough to take photos of some of my horses in Florida this past Winter.

I met Lucpark several times at the Meadowlands sales about 10 years ago.  Have a few photos of the 2 of us together, taken by his girlfriend Jennifer.

Heyref and I had lunch in Florida with our wives a few years ago.  We keep in touch continuously.

Equus Caballus bought 1 of my horses several years ago.  Met him at Pocono.

Probably a few more that won’t admit they’re on Horseplop.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27181
Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2026, 08:41:55 PM »
I have not only met Rainman before but we also follow each other’s horses.  He was kind enough to take photos of some of my horses in Florida this past Winter.

I met Lucpark several times at the Meadowlands sales about 10 years ago.  Have a few photos of the 2 of us together, taken by his girlfriend Jennifer.

Heyref and I had lunch in Florida with our wives a few years ago.  We keep in touch continuously.

Equus Caballus bought 1 of my horses several years ago.  Met him at Pocono.

Probably a few more that won’t admit they’re on Horseplop.

I also brought your horses carrots weekly while in South Florida.. hoping to do so in a few months too!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3640
Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2026, 08:46:53 PM »
Would love to meet BT. When I first started posting picks here he gave me all kind of shit about how bad my picks were. I thought it  was great, at least someone was looking and reactiong. Im always okay with someone trashing my picks.
I don't mind the criticism either
We all see races differently
We all have our own strategies
He has been to a ton of tracks, way more then me
He had some epic stories
You and him would really get along
Hopefully LBJ week 2027 tmbz1

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1591
Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2026, 08:49:03 PM »
I also brought your horses carrots weekly while in South Florida.. hoping to do so in a few months too!

Amen

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3640
Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2026, 08:49:21 PM »
I have two old friends (Rainy included) here on Horseplop. Know both over 35 years. One hardly ever posts. One always posts. But i'm looking forward to meeting JT, Bello, Toothman, and Sweet this upcoming year.
tmbz1

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12639
Re: what other ploppers have you actually met live and in person-
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2026, 09:09:54 PM »
I think I met some ploppers before I was a plopper. 

Not after, but talk to 6. 

I saw a nice house in Powell indoor / in-ground swimming pool, massive 8 bedroom, 3 story, huge backyard.....card s, women, capping, movies, some out door sports...get my drift, that's an example how I like to roll with our friends when we meet up.  8)

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2031
I think I met some ploppers before I was a plopper. 

Not after, but talk to 6. 

I saw a nice house in Powell indoor / in-ground swimming pool, massive 8 bedroom, 3 story, huge backyard.....card s, women, capping, movies, some out door sports...get my drift, that's an example how I like to roll with our friends when we meet up.  8)

No you didn’t Mike

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2420
Met Yonkers !A ( also known as Mike Petrelli NOT)

Also met pigland on the phone.

Maybe others but I dont know all their aliases here on Horseplop.  Met many associated with the lightning lane board.

You are ruining my cover.

Met Bello, Pigland, The Exporter, Amy, FTD and a few others


Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12639
No sign of Kirby or Calhoun...odd?  Nah they like fantasy and bullshit  ngc3

Don't believe they even have families, just ugly, broke, anti-social hating niggas  ngc3


Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
No sign of Kirby or Calhoun...odd?  Nah they like fantasy and bullshit  ngc3

Don't believe they even have families, just ugly, broke, anti-social hating niggas  ngc3

Let me go..I want out of your head!

 ngc3
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12639
Let me go..I want out of your head!

 ngc3

Fuck not with me and mine and I won't with you.  ;D

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1591
Waiting for G to let us know who he met before.
Must be a lot of people, but probably none from this site- past or present.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: :1
    Today at 12:29:10 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: still dreaming of my penis..Oh well. A pillow biter will always be a pillow biter I guess.
    Today at 12:28:54 PM
  • Trigger: If you sent me a pic I didn't see it or a dick, maybe enlarge it...a lot  ngc3
    Today at 12:19:53 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I knew I should of never sent you that dick pic! Now you are obsessed with it!  tmbz1
    Today at 12:17:02 PM
  • Trigger: You said you have fingers as thick as a your penis  ngc3, not sure what that even means penis fingers but you said it and we read it.  Don't need an autogragh pic of your hands full of penis fingers  ngc3
    Today at 12:16:50 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Leave my Penis out of this. If you're so infatuated with it, I'll send you a autograph picture of it!
    Today at 12:02:20 PM
  • Trigger: Pacer 2 is more man than you  ;D
    Today at 11:52:14 AM
  • Trigger: Kirby, how's your penis fingers?  ngc3  You slip them in Calhoun  ngc3  Without you Calhoun has a few mongrels, you're a good butt plug!  ngc3
    Today at 11:51:23 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal