Author Topic: HEYREF  (Read 455 times)

heyref and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 968
Re: ATTENTION HEYREF
« Reply #15 on: Today at 01:17:15 PM »
We need HEYREF!!!
« Last Edit: Today at 02:29:59 PM by ScrapeThePaint »

heyref

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 449
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #16 on: Today at 01:27:24 PM »
I was a soccer referee and assessor for almost 40 years

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2416
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #17 on: Today at 01:54:43 PM »
hey they’re telling me at the farm that you went up to Gural started talking with a tape recorder in your pocket? Is this true?

100% and I hacked your phone

darnoldrocks

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1527
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #18 on: Today at 02:26:47 PM »
I'll feel better when Tigger eats a bullet, Rainman and Andrew stop it and all the multi ID's are eliminated.
I'd settle for the first.

JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!

ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.

No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.

That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer.
Pretty bare basics.

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 968
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #19 on: Today at 02:27:30 PM »
I'll feel better when Tigger eats a bullet, Rainman and Andrew stop it and all the multi ID's are eliminated.
I'd settle for the first.

JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!

ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.

No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that.
Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics.
No one should have more than one ID and account.

That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer.
Pretty bare basics.

Atta boy!

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 968
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #20 on: Today at 02:28:03 PM »
I was a soccer referee and assessor for almost 40 years

Can you act as a referee on here for the racists and bigots?

heyref

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 449
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #21 on: Today at 04:51:40 PM »
I referee

I don’t perform miracles

ScrapeThePaint

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 968
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #22 on: Today at 05:01:05 PM »
I referee

I don’t perform miracles

Do you know the Admin here? Seems that we need a Ref to remove all the scum! Word on the street is that you are connected to the Powers that be........I keep hearing, "HEYREF"...

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3596
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #23 on: Today at 05:03:02 PM »
I referee

I don’t perform miracles
ngc3

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1586
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #24 on: Today at 05:16:39 PM »
Do you know the Admin here? Seems that we need a Ref to remove all the scum! Word on the street is that you are connected to the Powers that be........I keep hearing, "HEYREF"...

Hey Scrape- I told you 4 hours ago that Heyref has no connections to the Admin here, so why are you still bugging him?

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4318
Re: HEYREF
« Reply #25 on: Today at 05:23:59 PM »
Do you know the Admin here? Seems that we need a Ref to remove all the scum! Word on the street is that you are connected to the Powers that be........I keep hearing, "HEYREF"...

only proves how swift you are  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 said it 3 days ago and again today. comprehend boy  11.wp

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: tmbz1
    Today at 04:19:18 PM
  • Yonkers1A: I knew you would appreciate it JT
    Today at 04:10:19 PM
  • JT: Glad my bestie Jackie could get ya a winner Yonkers ;D
    Today at 03:54:21 PM
  • Sweet: Plainridge race 6 prick 3 - 25/4/28
    Today at 03:53:16 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Fuckface! Thats a screenshot coming
    Today at 03:42:11 PM
  • Sweet: Turning attaention to Plainridge, all the boys are there!  tmbz1
    Today at 03:32:54 PM
  • wiggles44: Enjoy your $12 Mike.  :)
    Today at 03:27:27 PM
  • Yonkers1A: Hey Fuckface  $12 winner
    Today at 03:13:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal