Author Topic: I'm thoroughly enjoying the---  (Read 33 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27073
I'm thoroughly enjoying the---
« on: September 27, 2026, 10:33:50 PM »
skirmishes of others here on plop now!  Especially the ones that i'm not involved in!  The 'bobsy twins' are waiting for me to post!  Now they'll have to guess, watch, and wait to see if I do or not!
Keep it up guys! 
Sorry I don't do popcorn, but I'll find a substitute for this!
Keep up the good work here guys!

A note for the 'bobsy twins' --what time is it?  I know it's not midnight!  Fact LEGIT!
« Last Edit: Today at 12:22:07 AM by rainman2 »
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Next weeks game between KC and the raiders is going to be big!
    Today at 12:03:27 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Denver must if brought in Kansas City refs! Terrible calls against them late.
    September 27, 2026, 11:59:26 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Agree
    September 27, 2026, 11:45:03 PM
  • dougie: I think the refs bet Denver. horrible calls.
    September 27, 2026, 11:41:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Rams
    September 27, 2026, 11:39:16 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Ransom getting fuk by bad calls late 4th
    September 27, 2026, 11:39:07 PM
  • dougie: A peice of this a piece of that.....LOL!
    September 27, 2026, 11:24:41 PM
  • rainman2: right now the movie of choice is groundhog day
    September 27, 2026, 11:23:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal