0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.
Or maybe just go away Then u won’t see anything Now scram
Tigger, when you wished all the females in my family to be raped, you crossed a line.I could give a shit what you say to me, but leave my family out of it. You got my attention, now deal with it.PM the administrator and take care of me.Otherwise, STFU.
Sweet.... I nominate you for the new plops spokesman!Accept yes/no
Pacer 2 couldn't get raped in a prison full of rapists, so hardly an insult that they're rapeable I crossed the line, which one, I ain't raping anyone, definitely not your ugly line of Miss D. Arnold skanks Invite me to dinner and I'll apologize to your entire family...as log as I can bring and serve everyone dessert. Deal? Sweets Banana ass splits
FUCK YOU TIGGER
FUCK you douche bag.
Are you plops biggest bloop who invested in AMac fractional's this year That's it, right!
If I owned a fraction, it would be 100% more than any horse you've ever owned.You should really stfu about fractional ownership or any kind of ownership.