Author Topic: time for some fun here!  (Read 1047 times)

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27187
Re: time for some fun here!
« Reply #75 on: Today at 05:01:00 PM »
I miss PPK. I would sit  in the old bleacher-ish shack kind of area.

Me too as I live 20 minutes away. Was a great time watching the races.  A lot of memories were made for me here. They are not forgotten.  Even today, my trainer stays for the winter and it would be nice to qualify your raceway stock before heading north. 
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Fucking, love the dude, for him I'd consider canablism  ngc3
    Today at 05:19:26 PM
  • JT: ngc3..yeah real and fake
    Today at 05:15:02 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sounds like a lot of shit slinging 2 me
    Today at 05:13:38 PM
  • JT: ngc3.. so I'm guessing you 2 guys won't be sharing lunch with G anytime soon ngc3
    Today at 05:00:37 PM
  • Trigger: You're afake piece of shit, G  ngc3
    Today at 04:56:47 PM
  • Lockedin with Pace: Get lost "G"
    Today at 03:30:53 PM
  • G: You're a real piece of shit
    Today at 03:20:22 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 03:20:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal