Author Topic: time for some fun here!  (Read 1049 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27187
Re: time for some fun here!
« Reply #75 on: Today at 05:01:00 PM »
I miss PPK. I would sit  in the old bleacher-ish shack kind of area.

Me too as I live 20 minutes away. Was a great time watching the races.  A lot of memories were made for me here. They are not forgotten.  Even today, my trainer stays for the winter and it would be nice to qualify your raceway stock before heading north. 
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Kirby go console Calhoun, when he attacks happy go lucky successful jews, he's extremely depressed  ngc3
    Today at 05:21:10 PM
  • Trigger: Fucking, love the dude, for him I'd consider canablism  ngc3
    Today at 05:19:26 PM
  • JT: ngc3..yeah real and fake
    Today at 05:15:02 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sounds like a lot of shit slinging 2 me
    Today at 05:13:38 PM
  • JT: ngc3.. so I'm guessing you 2 guys won't be sharing lunch with G anytime soon ngc3
    Today at 05:00:37 PM
  • Trigger: You're afake piece of shit, G  ngc3
    Today at 04:56:47 PM
  • Lockedin with Pace: Get lost "G"
    Today at 03:30:53 PM
  • G: You're a real piece of shit
    Today at 03:20:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal