Author Topic: A pretty interesting site.  (Read 2660 times)

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
Re: A pretty interesting site.
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2024, 09:30:49 AM »
WOW Kirby with layin the cuts down, like a black rapper. Get real my man, XYZ and I arent the same. I'll slap a bitch he just wants to bang'em.
Waiting for XYZ's grandiose return to his adoring fans. Its what the people want...

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2024, 12:19:56 PM »
It's really fun watching everyone answer each other on this site. What is obvious to me is that you all seem to know each other on here. I have to assume that many of you are either owners, trainers, or drivers in harness racing. Or maybe former members in the industry. I must admit that I don't know all the people using "aliases" or "intials", but the conversation is pretty interesting. You all seem to know so much about each others life. I owned 4 cheap claimers in the early 80's, but have always been a fan. And although me and my partners lost their shirts, we did have fun. And met some great people! I'm not a fan of the hateful rhetoric spewed at times. But that goes with the 1st amendment. I've decided it's better not to engage. To each their own.

Yea this is a pretty interesting site if you enjoy the assholes and bigots that troll here constantly. We have a core of anti-semites and low-life MAGA retards who can’t put two intelligent thoughts together. And most of the same jerk offs like to put women down like they are dogs. Sound like any Presidential candidate you know? Well enjoy the show!

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2024, 01:03:33 PM »
Don’t forget the handful of pedofile lovers. Sniff any young girls lately?

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2024, 01:48:17 PM »
I don't discriminate against race, religion, gender etc.
I give respect when given respect, and if someone wants to be derogatory towards me, well I will give it back.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2024, 02:48:24 PM »
Don’t forget the handful of pedofile lovers. Sniff any young girls lately?

What about a handful of father/daughter pictures that could be considered improper at the very least!!  OOOS, also an infamous television interview about wanting to date your daughter if she wasn’t my daughter!!

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2024, 07:36:19 PM »
Imagine if your 12 year old daughter told the teacher you were showering with her and you were not a politician b

dougie

• Top Claimer
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2024, 08:18:08 PM »
Stan, I  have got to admit that I love the talk about racing and getting some nice picks on the races at Mohawk. I know that we have "haters" around, but i've realized it's best not to debate them.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2024, 08:25:06 PM »
I just state the facts. Don’t care if it is about racing of life. Don’t spew BS or I will call you out. I do the same every time these guys wants to call someone a cheater or a horse abuser over a BS positive

dougie

• Top Claimer
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2024, 08:30:41 PM »
Stan, I like that. As an former owner of 4 "cheapies" at Pompano Park in the mid 80's, I never saw any of the drugging or hurting horses mentioned by so many on this site. As for the other hateful stuff, I decided not to engage with those folks. 

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2024, 09:07:19 PM »
Stan, I like that. As an former owner of 4 "cheapies" at Pompano Park in the mid 80's, I never saw any of the drugging or hurting horses mentioned by so many on this site. As for the other hateful stuff, I decided not to engage with those folks.

Don’t get me wrong. Like any industry there are some real dirtbags that should be in prison. But not all trainers.

dougie

• Top Claimer
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2024, 09:12:52 PM »
I'm sure your right. I just never met any of those. At least if I did, no one ever told me about their misdeeds. LOL!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal