General Category > Harness Racing

Bo "onthefront" Sowers

(1/3) > >>

Michael Petrelli:
Let's start with the basics. Has Bo Sowers served more days than he has actually held his licenses in good standing? How many beards does he have right now? He may hold the record for most horses in a race at Monti. Can you believe this parade float who has been busted for literally EVERYTHING has been running his mouth here as onthefront about my daughter? When he see's her mother in Bullville every day? He's pretty brave when he "thinks" he's covered here. He's even run his mouth about Fred Bourgault being allowed to work at Golden Shoe, does Anthony know it's you Bo? He will tomorrow after I call him. I think you're fresh out of places to stable and should probably not piss the guy off, don't you think? And next time you have something to say about an 18 year old girl, say it to the face of the parents. Last year it started with you calling my nephew the N word when you lost the training title to him at Monticello. That's your fault Bo for hiding a pharmacy of crap in your hay and didn't realize you were being watched. Being a rat isn't going to work anymore either, Shawn and the judges are being questioned too. Eventually they're going to see you're not worth the risk. The musical horse game you play has been well documented. Nobody is going to take the hit for you.

Wild bull:
Bo is not only a great guy but the best boss besides myself I've ever had and he knows I'd take a hit for him if it ever came to it Viva la bo

oldjohn123:
If he a great guy why would you have to take a hit for him?

Wild bull:

--- Quote from: oldjohn123 on April 15, 2024, 08:30:21 PM ---If he a great guy why would you have to take a hit for him?

--- End quote ---
just because he may or may not use stuff don't mean he's not a good guy plenty of good people use stuff you must inject or funnel to collect juice them if you got them

MIKE CAMPBELL:

--- Quote from: Wild bull on April 16, 2024, 03:43:04 AM ---just because he may or may not use stuff don't mean he's not a good guy plenty of good people use stuff you must inject or funnel to collect juice them if you got them

--- End quote ---
You are proof that abortions are not 100% effective.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version