General Category > Political Roundtable

So's Me watchin FOX and FRIENDS this mornin.

(1/2) > >>

JOHN FRANK:
Don't know the gents name. He one of the weekend mornin hosts and sometimes fills in mornin durin week. So he a 20 year retired ARMY VET and he has written a book about experiences. His topic is: I spent 20 years defy defyin OFFICERS. They know not what they order. Sounds familiar. Me quest at time was similiar. Not gonna read his book complaints. But after servin,JOHN FRANK ARMY realized there a need for CHAIN OF COMMAND. Otherwise there be total CHAOES.

kantseeback:

--- Quote from: JOHN FRANK on April 06, 2024, 10:44:39 AM ---Don't know the gents name. He one of the weekend mornin hosts and sometimes fills in mornin durin week. So he a 20 year retired ARMY VET and he has written a book about experiences. His topic is: I spent 20 years defy defyin OFFICERS. They know not what they order. Sounds familiar. Me quest at time was similiar. Not gonna read his book complaints. But after servin,JOHN FRANK ARMY realized there a need for CHAIN OF COMMAND. Otherwise there be total CHAOES.

--- End quote ---

The guy you speak of is Pete Hegseth. He was a Major in the U.S Army reserves and did 2 tours in Afghanistan.

Calhoun:

--- Quote from: kantseeback on April 06, 2024, 02:55:18 PM ---The guy you speak of is Pete Hegseth. [sHe was a Major in the U.S Army reserves and did 2 tours in Afghanistan.

--- End quote ---

He also has 8 kids by 4 different women, some of them pregnant at the same time.  ;D ;D ;D

Great guy.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

rainman2:

--- Quote from: Calhoun on April 08, 2024, 04:40:24 PM ---He also has 8 kids by 4 different women, some of them pregnant at the same time.  ;D ;D ;D

Great guy.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

--- End quote ---

In Afghanistan and/or the United States??

rainman2:

--- Quote from: Calhoun on April 08, 2024, 04:40:24 PM ---He also has 8 kids by 4 different women, some of them pregnant at the same time.  ;D ;D ;D

Great guy.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

--- End quote ---

A perfect fit for the FOX newsroom!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version