Author Topic: MUSLIMS took over Sweden and now want to ban harness racing!  (Read 1496 times)

Brown jug

• Elite
Re: MUSLIMS took over Sweden and now want to ban harness racing!
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2024, 08:40:13 PM »
agreed gagoots
 i did the same  as i am sure many did  and we  are fine
 but in general its just not as nice or as much fun as it used to be  for most people and most things

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2024, 09:39:47 PM »
You like ?  You'll love this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6uI0TJCS6A
Too funny! It’s amazing how they do that.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2024, 09:41:11 PM »
agreed gagoots
 i did the same  as i am sure many did  and we  are fine
 but in general its just not as nice or as much fun as it used to be  for most people and most things
tmbz1

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2024, 09:43:39 PM »
You like ?  You'll love this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6uI0TJCS6A
I think he meant us not the United States

The Unstable

• NW-1
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2024, 11:01:49 PM »
Amazing how the Muslims took over Sweden and now they want to do away with harness racing!!

EASTER AND JESUS DEFAMED BY JOE BIDEN’S TRANSGENDER GLORIFICATION!!

Example: Biden on Saturday proclaimed March 31 EASTER SUNDAY as Transgender Day of Visibility to “honour the extraordinary courage and contributions of transgender Americans”. FUCKING DISGRACE!!!

Liberalism is killing countries. When will you people wake up?

We need to bring vigilante groups back into this country! Giuliani got rid of the mob now look what you have!

Some of the Republicans are just nothing but a bunch of RINO’S. Instead of putting guilty Muslims in Guantánamo Bay wasting OUR tax money they should’ve been put on display on national television where they had their throats cut from ear to ear.

You rape! No jail you get your balls cut off and then stuck in your mouth until you eat them on National TV! Second offense: Beaten to death by the families of the rape victims.

Ransacking stores? First offense all fingers broken with a hammer second offense your hands are cut off on National TV (Now try to steal).
WAKE UP AMERICA
GO TRUMP !

Gagoots has told us all he is a radical Muslim as he obviously believes in Shariah law.  What else do you call someone who believes in cutting peoples balls off, beating criminals to death and cutting their fingers off.  I mean cutting peoples ball off on tv and making them eat them while their slitting their throats is at least as bad as  stoning someone.  Gagoots wants a Caliphate here in the USA. Oh the irony. 

Biden said this on Easter "As we gather with loved ones, we remember Jesus’ sacrifice. We pray for one another and cherish the blessing of the dawn of new possibilities. And with wars and conflict taking a toll on innocent lives around the world, we renew our commitment to work for peace, security, and dignity for all people. From our family to yours, happy Easter and may God bless you.

Trump ranted about how  he is persecuted, compares himseld to Christ and never mentioned  his name on easter.   

You're a rube. 
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 11:35:56 PM by The Unstable »

The Unstable

• NW-1
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2024, 11:26:21 PM »
zionists took over america and make us fight all their wars.....they are why the entire world hates us and why we are broke as a country..  worst part is the jews hate our guts even tho they are using us

Man says Jews hate him while at same time spews anti semetic conspiracy theories and tells us why he hates them. 

What were the wars America fought for Jewish people ??  Was it WW1, WW2, Vietnam, Korea, Spanish American, Iraq, Revolutionary, 1812, Civil War , or the  Indian war? Don Rickles once played Bald Eagle on F Troop so perhaps that was the war you were thinking about.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 11:42:48 PM by The Unstable »

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2024, 06:36:32 AM »
The world keeps changing nothing stays the same and for you stupid people prices all ways go up no matter who is in office.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal