Author Topic: Trump to gain winfall of over 3 billion from Truth social IPO  (Read 1568 times)

rainman2

• Elite
Re: Trump to gain winfall of over 3 billion from Truth social IPO
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2024, 06:38:19 PM »
Can you google one tax offense he has been charged or convicted off?  NONE

See Allen Weisselberg!!

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2024, 07:31:39 PM »
The run up is based on a huge speculation. Trump wins in November and then as the most powerful man in the world, puts the squeeze on companies like Twitter( X), Facebook( Meta), Reddit, etc to make Truth Social the most powerful social platform on Earth. One problem, he can legally sell well before then and will have no problem dumping shares on a profitless company, leaving all other shareholders holding the bag. Gee, when has he done this before 73cv.2

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2024, 03:17:22 PM »
Will he try and “CHEAT” the system again and not pay TAXES on this ‘INCOME?’ ASSUMING it is worth this much 6 months down the road!!  Inquiring minds want to know!

Good thing we have honest Joe in charge who pays every cent in tax he owes not to mention his angelic family that pays before they owe,
joke.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2024, 03:23:25 PM »
Good thing we have honest Joe in charge who pays every cent in tax he owes not to mention his angelic family that pays before they owe,
joke.
Biden is “angelic” compared to Trump!!
Enough said

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2024, 05:50:33 PM »
What a piece of crap Trump is. Now he is telling everyone he has “many bibles” as he tries to hawk his $60 bible. Anyone who believes Trump reads the bible is a bigger asshole than he is. And if you are a true christian I would be so mortified at the kind of things Trump will do to separate you from your money. Unfortunately there are many idiot supporters who will keep sending Trump money, buy his bibles, sneakers and bottled water to help old orange head to pay his lawyers. What the heck are these morons thinking about?

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2024, 06:06:34 PM »
What a piece of crap Trump is. Now he is telling everyone he has “many bibles” as he tries to hawk his $60 bible. Anyone who believes Trump reads the bible is a bigger asshole than he is. And if you are a true christian I would be so mortified at the kind of things Trump will do to separate you from your money. Unfortunately there are many idiot supporters who will keep sending Trump money, buy his bibles, sneakers and bottled water to help old orange head to pay his lawyers. What the heck are these morons thinking about?

Waiting to see how much that 3 billion dollar paper investment is worth when he cashes out.
The sneakers and the Bible’s aren’t as low as he can go. The next venture will  be more of a doozy!
I hope that he declares all of the licensing fees on his taxes in 2024 too or will he think he is privileged in not reporting this income. Time will tell!!  Stay tuned on upcoming developments!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 06:19:57 PM by rainman2 »

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2024, 06:14:13 PM »
The DRAFT DODGIN POS  in BIBBB touble. STORMY gonna do him in amonst others. I just statin recent. FANNI not go away. SHE gonna get him. And we have not even gotton into others.
THE DEFENCE by this ROTTON FUCHIN DRAFT DODGIN POS: I'M INNOCENT of everythin. The SWAMP wants to ME. YA the boy,with MOOLA thinks he can buy his way out of everythin. And today he STATES: LAW and ORDER;. THESE FUCS need to be permanttly put incarcerarated. But me I am allowed to remain FREE because,I AM so-CALLED RICH.

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2024, 06:21:59 PM »
When he does decide to cash out it will be one hell of a tank job as everybody else will also be hitting the sell button. How long the meme buyers can keep this thing above 40 will be the question. There will be huge losses announced when quarterly earnings come out for q's 1 and 2 and a company losing many millions each and every quarter will eventually become the shorters and puts dream.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2024, 06:33:28 PM »
When he does decide to cash out it will be one hell of a tank job as everybody else will also be hitting the sell button. How long the meme buyers can keep this thing above 40 will be the question. There will be huge losses announced when quarterly earnings come out for q's 1 and 2 and a company losing many millions each and every quarter will eventually become the shorters and puts dream.

One of the biggest “tank jobs” in the financial world??

fujhy97$

• NW-1
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2024, 06:54:49 PM »
The DRAFT DODGIN POS  in BIBBB touble. STORMY gonna do him in amonst others. I just statin recent. FANNI not go away. SHE gonna get him. And we have not even gotton into others.
THE DEFENCE by this ROTTON FUCHIN DRAFT DODGIN POS: I'M INNOCENT of everythin. The SWAMP wants to ME. YA the boy,with MOOLA thinks he can buy his way out of everythin. And today he STATES: LAW and ORDER;. THESE FUCS need to be permanttly put incarcerarated. But me I am allowed to remain FREE because,I AM so-CALLED RICH.

Most of the profit is already locked in with option protection.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2024, 07:38:02 PM »
Most of the profit is already locked in with option protection.

Not familiar with that term—-please explain in more detail!!

fujhy97$

• NW-1
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2024, 08:22:25 AM »
multiple ways but the most common would be to use a protective PUT options for his 79 million shares.  If he were locked in for 6 months he would buy say sept/Oct 25's and would have no loss in value unless DJT fell through the 25 level by that specific date.  His team has already locked the position in.

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2024, 10:30:20 AM »
I assume you are talking about insurance, was $30 a share a couple of days ago on a put.  The company can't guarantee any sales price with basically no assets.  He like anyone can buy insurance to cover options trading.  Most large options traders will buy stock if it goes up to cover their put positions.  This can contribute to a sudden rise in price which doesn't hold like in previous meme stocks. Fair value based on sales is around $2 a share.  The business needs to sell advertising to make money, how many actual users is unknown.  Total downloads of Trump Social are around 7 million. For reference Facebook has 3 billion active accounts and Twitter has about 370 million accounts and annual revenue of 4.5 billion.  Truth Social had revenue of less than 4 million.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 10:41:58 AM by TheGrimReaper »
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2024, 10:35:24 AM »
multiple ways but the most common would be to use a protective PUT options for his 79 million shares.  If he were locked in for 6 months he would buy say sept/Oct 25's and would have no loss in value unless DJT fell through the 25 level by that specific date.  His team has already locked the position in.

A hedge position that costs many millions. Better hedge lower than 25.

fujhy97$

• NW-1
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2024, 01:22:19 PM »
Protecting 6 billion in stock will cost a couple hundred million, reddit just came public the day before DJT it also has little revenue and trades for many a billions very common in the IPO market.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • The Thorn: The guy who doesn't make mind bets thinks he's a legend here. But it's all in his mind  ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 12:19:03 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: A dolla makes Jerry Holla
    Today at 10:25:26 AM
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal