Author Topic: Mr. Yarock Isn't Telling The Whole Story  (Read 6941 times)

M P

• Stakes Horse
Re: Mr. Yarock Isn't Telling The Whole Story
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2024, 07:40:43 PM »
I know all about it. What he should do is help with his horses. I have so many people who want me gone at this point why not raffle off who gets dibs.

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2024, 08:04:13 PM »
I know all about it. What he should do is help with his horses. I have so many people who want me gone at this point why not raffle off who gets dibs.

F the people that want you gone. as you already said you don't do it for the kudos its done for the horses. Last week was case and point. Dave Yackoff and the others have an axe to grind because you were able to put in place arrangements in short order and get the task at had accomplished quickly for the minimization of the animals continued suffrage. No shame in any of that.  You don't have to do it quietly like some pronounce, simply be cause the loudest voice in the room gets the attention, and quite frankly thats whats needed in these circumstances to get people off they're asses and do something about the problems that if left alone will undoubtly continue to fester and rot the business even further.
Life is more like a bowel clogged full of cherry pits.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2024, 08:13:50 PM »
Those animals were in an equine ghetto. Not fit for any animal. And there are still others there. If I gotta go down because of this then so be it.

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2024, 08:17:35 PM »
If its the place I'm thinking of thats now a make shift winery, then right across the street is Melander's and Wallin. You'd think they might have an interest in lending a hand but I guess it doesn't provide them any benefit to do so. That would be too much to ask of the trotting elites... 11.wp

Legal Larry K

• 4 claimer
  • Ohioian
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2024, 08:17:59 PM »
viva la senor yar rockk
Scioto blows hoosier away

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2024, 08:20:17 PM »
If its the place I'm thinking of thats now a make shift winery, then right across the street is Melander's and Wallin. You'd think they might have an interest in lending a hand but I guess it doesn't provide them any benefit to do so. That would be too much to ask of the trotting elites... 11.wp

14 Province Line Rd New Egypt, NJ 08533

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2024, 08:25:09 PM »
Not far but not the place I was thinking of the one across from Melander's is a winery and horse farm

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2024, 08:26:56 PM »

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2024, 08:30:03 PM »
viva la senor yar rockk
Francisco mi amigo como estan tus pollos peleando?  11.wp

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2024, 08:35:28 PM »
Francisco mi amigo como estan tus pollos peleando?  11.wp
Is Cock fighting as popular in Guatemala, as is in Puerto Rico?

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2024, 08:36:36 PM »
Is Cock fighting as popular in Guatemala, as is in Puerto Rico?

No Patterson New Jersey.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2024, 12:16:25 AM »
If I was mike, I wouldn’t even respond to any complaint or even file any charges against Yarrock. Ok so Yarrock goes to court and wins. He wins what? Can’t get blood out of a turnip. So Yarrock spends his time and money filing a suit against mike and wins and now what? Nothing he can do. I wouldn’t even bother. I’d let Yarrock win by default and then stick it up his ass and file bankrupt.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2024, 06:54:29 AM »
Thats not the point Yackoff Yarock sounds like he's off the rails. Follow me here... He' loses his beloved GSY, and the Presidency bid, which he had NO SHOT to begin with after the "alleged setup" of the GSY misappropriations .  He heads up or is involved with 501c's that he's paying other parties with checks made out to "CASH" like its his personal milk money account, irregardless of whether or not he funded the accounts, "potential tax avoidance" then, and mean while he's supposed to be a licensed Financial Planner? Really? Come on Bird Man and Others. Yackoff Yarock's insinuation that Mike some how wronged him is TOTAL BULLSHIT!!! Yackoff's biggest mistake in humiliation and potential final separation from harness racing altogether, will be making these trumped up charges of cyber stalking and harassment.  How dumb is this guy? Frankly if the people he handles finances and planning for saw these posts. There would be a bigger run on getting they're money away from his companies than the S & L Crisis. Finally in conclusion, he now looks like a complete dope in the eyes of the Meadowlands, its management and the track owners. I'm sure they are questioning themselves as we speak. As for the rescue facility in Cream Ridge, as long as he's providing money as with most all cases anywhere any time, he'll be considerd a "great guy!" They don't care if the money's stolen misappropriated or ill gotten it all spends the same for feed and hay. If the guy can still go there walk in Big M, Freehold or any track, and pretend he's respected in any form or fashion, he is clearly living in a world we aren't aware of. Hows that for insight ADMIN?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 07:59:09 AM by ROOSTER COGBURN »

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2024, 08:00:54 AM »
And he is using a third party who never had an issue with me with his cyber stalking claim that I am sure he made a promise to. That person NEVER had a problem with me.

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2024, 08:04:18 AM »
And he is using a third party who never had an issue with me with his cyber stalking claim that I am sure he made a promise to. That person NEVER had a problem with me.

I hear you.  His actions will only open himself up for scrutiny, along with the paradox of other related or unrelated matters.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal