Author Topic: Attention Please ... My Dear MAGA Flock of Pigeons  (Read 3293 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: Attention Please ... My Dear MAGA Flock of Pigeons
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2024, 09:52:06 AM »
Typical response from a Biden supporter. You have nothing to say on accomplishments of the current administration, only insults, name calling and even race baiting.
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?
tmbz1

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2024, 10:03:03 AM »
So storing the documents in a bathroom is worse than in your  garage?  Or a closet in a building you no longer have an office in??

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2024, 11:10:51 AM »
Not many people can pay cash for high priced dentures
You a piece of shit AND a bust out.

You bragged FOR PAGES that you worked in NY Real Estate for 40 years and told us all "how shit works."

But, you can't afford to fix a single tooth for $2,000 without relying on credit cards. Your family must hate you.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

You're just a MAGA Retard, a fucking pigeon and - by your own words - a total bustout.

You hate me because I have money and because I'm black.

Tell me why I shouldn't put you on my IGGY List.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2024, 11:33:04 AM »
you guys do realize that currently the choice is trump or biden
you make it sound like there is some great exciting alternative to trump ( wish there was)
its biden !!!  and his gaggle of folks who manipulate him
its biden !! and an increasing age as well
neither ends well

Unclejerry

• Open / FFA
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2024, 11:42:41 AM »
These Left Wing Loons on here don't love Biden, they ether work for the Government or work in a shitty Union job and could not make it in the real world.
Good Night Senator where ever you are

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2024, 11:51:38 AM »

You bragged FOR PAGES that you worked in NY Real Estate for 40 years and told us all "how shit works."

But, you can't afford to fix a single tooth for $2,000 without relying on credit cards. Your family must hate you.

You're just a MAGA Retard, a fucking pigeon and - by your own words - a total bustout.

Don't get too excited, those dentures might fall out.

Ferndale Fred

• Top Claimer
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2024, 11:54:06 AM »

Bravo Calhoun. Needed to be said. Don't take pleasure in it but these brainwashed morons don't see the parallels between fascists like Mussolini and Trump.
These extremists are a huge danger to the country. Their naiveté gives Putin a green light to turn us against each other. He's the sickest fuck on the planet!
Has Mandy won any Grammys yet?

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2024, 11:58:29 AM »
Bravo Calhoun. Needed to be said. Don't take pleasure in it but these brainwashed morons don't see the parallels between fascists like Mussolini and Trump.
These extremists are a huge danger to the country. Their naiveté gives Putin a green light to turn us against each other. He's the sickest fuck on the planet!

Calling others brainwashed when you yourself has a sack of suds in your cranium.

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2024, 12:55:47 PM »
you guys do realize that currently the choice is trump or biden
you make it sound like there is some great exciting alternative to trump ( wish there was)
its biden !!!  and his gaggle of folks who manipulate him
its biden !! and an increasing age as well
neither ends well

Oh the Dems are maneuvering to put in Newsom as the candidate. Good Luck!! Its neither a democrat nor Republican thing anyways.

Pay attention. Donnie has excoriated Lindsay Graham, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and several other RINOs. They are all playing the same game. To destroy America, hope the money was worth it. Can't spend it to too well at Guantanamo.

Oh wait did Biden extend Executive Orders 13818 and 13848 til Sept of this year. If he was truly president wouldn't he strike those orders down. Who controls Biden, or should I say the Image of Biden.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2024, 01:31:49 PM »
its weekend at the whitehouse( bernies)

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2024, 01:38:40 PM »
Oh the Dems are maneuvering to put in Newsom as the candidate. Good Luck!! Its neither a democrat nor Republican thing anyways.

Pay attention. Donnie has excoriated Lindsay Graham, Mitt Romney, Nikki Haley and several other RINOs. They are all playing the same game. To destroy America, hope the money was worth it. Can't spend it to too well at Guantanamo.

Oh wait did Biden extend Executive Orders 13818 and 13848 til Sept of this year. If he was truly president wouldn't he strike those orders down. Who controls Biden, or should I say the Image of Biden.

Every time I see Lindsay Graham's mug on the tube I change the channel.

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2024, 01:40:32 PM »

Obama and Soros.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2024, 01:45:29 PM »
Quote from: kantseeback link=topic=76763.msg1149359#msg1tell us149359 date=1708620698
Don't get too excited, those dentures might fall out.
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

No dentures here, old son.

You a bust out clown.

You  here spouting off on economic and monetary policy since you worked 40 years iin NY real estate.

Meanwhile, you have to use a credit card and pay 20% interest tofix a tooth because you can't scrape togeteher $2,000.

Fuck you.

You 64 years old and a bustout.

No wonder you are filled with hate and a Grade A Pigeon.

Thanks.

elm grove angel

• 4 claimer
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2024, 01:48:36 PM »
Obama and Soros.
buzzwords for antisemitism and racism. Well done! Now put the white wizard hood away and jack off your 1" pecker to a picture of a morbidly obese scumbag criminal.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2024, 02:00:01 PM »
buzzwords for antisemitism and racism. Well done! Now put the white wizard hood away and jack off your 1" pecker to a picture of a morbidly obese scumbag criminal.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

As good as you and your Democrat comrades have, you blame Trump for everything, you probably even blame him when you get constipated.
Oh yea and the old standby, Russia and Putin.
Your idol Joe Biden is due for a diaper change, perhaps you should consider venturing out of your parent's basement to help him. Dolt.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    Today at 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    Today at 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    Today at 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    Today at 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    Today at 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    Today at 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    Today at 07:15:49 PM
  • Unclejerry: Hey Thorn put your money where your mouth is,and post an actual bet
    Today at 06:38:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal