Author Topic: Horseplop has become a roach nest of liberal democrats  (Read 3266 times)

hasbeen

• Stakes Horse
Re: Horseplop has become a roach nest of liberal democrats
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2024, 05:31:09 AM »
"Illegals" can't vote so you're a liar or just plain ignorant. I live 4 blocks from where Maywood stood for 60 years. Melrose Park has a healthy population of Latinos, mostly from Mexico, and they don't bother anyone.
It makes me laugh and almost sad every time sone misinformed person spews lies on here but I loved betting against them and their wasted $2 for 40 years so I should thank them for being idiots.
well, it's game over here at Maywood. thanks johnny Johnston for giving us fans the shaft!

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2024, 07:57:00 AM »
"Illegals" can't vote so you're a liar or just plain ignorant. I live 4 blocks from where Maywood stood for 60 years. Melrose Park has a healthy population of Latinos, mostly from Mexico, and they don't bother anyone.
It makes me laugh and almost sad every time sone misinformed person spews lies on here but I loved betting against them and their wasted $2 for 40 years so I should thank them for being idiots.

They can't vote right now but the Democrat plan is to get as many into our country as possible in the hopes of them voting in the future through some dreamers act or one like it. Instant multi million voting block.

hasbeen

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2024, 08:22:48 AM »
They can't vote right now but the Democrat plan is to get as many into our country as possible in the hopes of them voting in the future through some dreamers act or one like it. Instant multi million voting block.
remember to change the tin foil in your hat every 3,000 times you regurgitate racist nonsense.
Go down to the Mexico border and play make-believe soldier with the governor of some pig farming state and hand out Vote for the GOP buttons  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
well, it's game over here at Maywood. thanks johnny Johnston for giving us fans the shaft!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2024, 08:40:38 AM »
remember to change the tin foil in your hat every 3,000 times you regurgitate racist nonsense.
Go down to the Mexico border and play make-believe soldier with the governor of some pig farming state and hand out Vote for the GOP buttons  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

So your saying that the border crisis, isn't a crisis at all? What a dumb fuck
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2024, 08:49:19 AM »
Dolt.

hasbeen

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2024, 09:00:00 AM »
So your saying that the border crisis, isn't a crisis at all? What a dumb fuck
1. There are multiple issues with the border.
1. CBP overwhelmed at times.
2. Bad policy which is in need of congressional legislation. Presidents don't make laws, and this problem is both seasonal and ongoing for decades 
3. Dressing up as G.I. Joe solves nothing.
4. Last genius had 4 years; built 46 mi/2,000+ needed, then had to give pardon to friends who stole $ earmarked for wall.

Send 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue your suggestions.
Face a real possibility that all mail to Trump will have to be forwarded to Leavenworth or to the timeout room at Mar-A-Lago.

But hey, the party that used to stand for Law & Order forgot that it should apply to everyone, right?

bond

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2024, 09:10:37 AM »

You are correct--HOWEVER Democrats just had a Law overturned in NY by Republicans that would have allowed some 800,000 non citizens to vote in local elections--- AND some 12 States now allow non citizens to vote in their local elections.
IMHO-this is BS. Someone who is born here-or spent years getting their citizenship-is then on the same level as a non citizen. Its wrong and obviously political and not good for the Country or Democracy-and part of the reason why 8 million illegals have been allowed to go through the border unchecked the last 3 years.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2024, 09:15:11 AM »
You are correct--HOWEVER Democrats just had a Law overturned in NY by Republicans that would have allowed some 800,000 non citizens to vote in local elections--- AND some 12 States now allow non citizens to vote in their local elections.
IMHO-this is BS. Someone who is born here-or spent years getting their citizenship-is then on the same level as a non citizen. Its wrong and obviously political and not good for the Country or Democracy-and part of the reason why 8 million illegals have been allowed to go through the border unchecked the last 3 years.

BOND you are correct. Its political positioning, and unfair to established Americans. How could anyone in this forum agree that a noncitizen has the right to vote in a state or federal election in this country.  Show me some that is in agreement for that, and I'll show you someone that is beyond woke, but a complete traitor to they're country, family, and societal structure.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2024, 09:16:54 AM »

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

NJ Observer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2024, 09:31:57 AM »
YOU WHINERS HAVEN'T BEEN BLOCKED FROM YOUR SLICE OF THE AMERICAN DREAM 1 BIT SO PLZ STOP CRYING!!! WHO DO YOU JERKOFFS THINK COOKS YOUR FOOD, BRINGS YOU ANOTHER WATER OR NAPKIN, TAKES AWAY THE DIRTY DISHES?
STOP BEING SCARED OF YOUR OWN SHADOWS AND START REALIZING THIS COUNTRY WAS ALWAYS STRENGTHENED BY IMMIGRANTS, WHETHER THEY WERE IRISH, ITALIAN, CZECH,OR MEXICAN!!! DO YOU THINK SOME WHITE BREAD GUY INVENTED KUNG PAO CHICKEN? PAD THAI? NACHOS? NOT EVEN HAMBURGERS AND HOT DOGS WERE INVENTED HERE!!! THANK THE AUSTRIANS + GERMANS FOR THAT!!!
P.S. MY PAINTING CONTRACTING CO. HAS 4 LATINOS CURRENTLY ON PAYROLL!!! ALL 100% LEGAL RESIDENTS!!! ALL UNION MEMBERS!!! ALL LOVE THE US BUT NEVER FORGET WHERE THEY CAME FROM!!! ALL OF THEM DO L.B.I./LEVEL 5 GRADE WORK!!! THIS IS AMERICA, NOT YOUR WARPED VIEW OF BULLSHIT!!!
DEPORT THE MEXICALI!!!  PENA ES EL CHEATO Y STUPIDO!!!

balmoralfan

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2024, 09:41:49 AM »
Biden and Trump are both too old. I wanna see Nikki Sexpot Hoochie vs that CA Gov who used to  11.tfk kvh.1 11.rdit 11.lapz with that Guilfoyle twat.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2024, 09:53:00 AM »
tmbz1 tmbz1

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2024, 10:24:42 AM »
YOU WHINERS HAVEN'T BEEN BLOCKED FROM YOUR SLICE OF THE AMERICAN DREAM 1 BIT SO PLZ STOP CRYING!!! WHO DO YOU JERKOFFS THINK COOKS YOUR FOOD, BRINGS YOU ANOTHER WATER OR NAPKIN, TAKES AWAY THE DIRTY DISHES?
STOP BEING SCARED OF YOUR OWN SHADOWS AND START REALIZING THIS COUNTRY WAS ALWAYS STRENGTHENED BY IMMIGRANTS, WHETHER THEY WERE IRISH, ITALIAN, CZECH,OR MEXICAN!!! DO YOU THINK SOME WHITE BREAD GUY INVENTED KUNG PAO CHICKEN? PAD THAI? NACHOS? NOT EVEN HAMBURGERS AND HOT DOGS WERE INVENTED HERE!!! THANK THE AUSTRIANS + GERMANS FOR THAT!!!
P.S. MY PAINTING CONTRACTING CO. HAS 4 LATINOS CURRENTLY ON PAYROLL!!! ALL 100% LEGAL RESIDENTS!!! ALL UNION MEMBERS!!! ALL LOVE THE US BUT NEVER FORGET WHERE THEY CAME FROM!!! ALL OF THEM DO L.B.I./LEVEL 5 GRADE WORK!!! THIS IS AMERICA, NOT YOUR WARPED VIEW OF BULLSHIT!!!

The important part of your post is 100% legal residents. I think most conservatives have no problem with legal immigrants.
Rather 8 million illegal migrants in 3 years is a problem for all of us including you.

bond

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2024, 10:24:57 AM »

Are you for real?? I personally LOVE all immigrants--our nation was built by them--and Mexicans each year harvest the fruits and veggies we eat--and everyone is on board with this. My best friends are Mexican. ITS ILLEGALS who bring in drugs, crime and rapists and child molesters. I have a problem with that. My grandparents came here legally-as did most Americans--where the problem arises-is the political maneuvering with illegals. Using them for political gains. Its  wrong letting non citizens vote in local elections. ie someone who has just obtained a green card or given a drivers license -can vote with the same power as a citizen who has been here all his life or worked hard for the right to vote-Fuck that--its wrong.

Herman German

• NW-1
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2024, 10:40:47 AM »
Are you for real?? I personally LOVE all immigrants--our nation was built by them--and Mexicans each year harvest the fruits and veggies we eat--and everyone is on board with this. My best friends are Mexican. ITS ILLEGALS who bring in drugs, crime and rapists and child molesters. I have a problem with that. My grandparents came here legally-as did most Americans--where the problem arises-is the political maneuvering with illegals. Using them for political gains. Its  wrong letting non citizens vote in local elections. ie someone who has just obtained a green card or given a drivers license -can vote with the same power as a citizen who has been here all his life or worked hard for the right to vote-Fuck that--its wrong.
ain't you 1 of them hook noses anyway? Go take a nice shower. Use the proper disinfectant. I can suggest a nice 1 that will get the job done. Go back to Russia or Hungary and take all your pals with you!  11.wp 11.wp

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • The Thorn: The guy who doesn't make mind bets thinks he's a legend here. But it's all in his mind  ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 12:19:03 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: A dolla makes Jerry Holla
    Today at 10:25:26 AM
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal