Author Topic: Black Ladies Now Wiping The Floor With Trump's Fat Ass Every Day  (Read 7598 times)

rainman2

• Elite
Re: Black Ladies Now Wiping The Floor With Trump's Fat Ass Every Day
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2024, 09:26:10 PM »
Rudy has done wonders for NYC cleaning that shit hole up now the Black fuck Mayor has turned it into a sewer again... typical. Rudy should have never busted up the mob now look what you have!

2 completely different times in his personal history.
Look where Rudy personally is today!  Not good when go from being well liked to a very disliked person because of his new friends and political beliefs!  OOPS, declaring bankruptcy doesn’t help either!!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2024, 09:32:51 PM »
2 completely different times in his personal history.
Look where Rudy personally is today!  Not good when go from being well liked to a very disliked person because of his new friends and political beliefs!  OOPS, declaring bankruptcy doesn’t help either!!
I agree 1000%

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2024, 12:05:05 AM »
Obama was the most divisive president in history and it was intentional. Biden, when he is lucid, continues that legacy.

When was the last time you saw Biden lucid? 2016?

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2024, 12:10:16 AM »
Dems are against fracking too. Wonder how they plan to charge their electric cars? ngc3 Electric cars 73cv.2 How do those babies do in cold weather? ngc3 11.wp

Next thing you know they will mandate electric harness horses because the real ones fart and ruin the atmosphere.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2024, 12:23:07 AM »
You and the maga CULT are delusional!  To put it into horse racing terms, this is the man that you are betting on:

1.   He cheated to get into college and cheated while in college.
2.   He has cheated his entire business life.  Just ask all of the contractors he has failed to pay.
3.   He lies all-the-time.  Not just the BIG lie but lots of smaller lies.  He even lies when he doesn't have to and that's the most scary.
4.   Over 100 people in his administration left because he was so incompetent and/or dangerous.
5.   Dozens of people who worked closely with him or for him say he's unfit for office.  Check out all of the negative books written about him.
6.   He only cares about HIMSELF.  He has loyalty to no one but expects loyalty from everyone.  He doesn't care about the USA and is only running to stay out of jail. 
7.   Psychologists say he has serious mental illness including narcissism, delusions and paranoia. And those are the least of his issues.
8.   He's a rapist and grabs women by the p....
9.   He's says soldiers are suckers and losers.           
10. He is a racist, misogynistic homophobe.  He hates everyone but rich old white men. 

I could go on and on but there is NO WAY he will be elected again and we are not even sure he will get to run.  The chaotic republican party is going down with him and so will you!

A numerical response to what was listed above.

1.  Didn't the dean at Wharton say something about who/what Trump really is!

2.  Can be googled and verified.  Not "FAKE NEWS"!

3.  Fact checks bear this out over and over again!

4.  Left the administration and a few went to JAIL too!

5.  Educated people don't lie!

6.  Been that way all his life and you can still see it today!

7.  When your own 'flesh and blood' says this, it isn't good!

8.  Said by him on entertainment tonight too!

9.  Verified statement!

10.  Been that way his whole life.  When the DOJ came after you twice in the 1970's (Before FAKE NEWS) for racism in housing, and the Central Park 5 (FYI, and for the record, Trump has not disavowed his statements from back then).

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2024, 12:45:43 AM »
He still wins election...hes God disciple n fuk off carmine abbatiello

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2024, 02:48:02 AM »
You and the maga CULT are delusional!  To put it into horse racing terms, this is the man that you are betting on:

1.   He cheated to get into college and cheated while in college.
2.   He has cheated his entire business life.  Just ask all of the contractors he has failed to pay.
3.   He lies all-the-time.  Not just the BIG lie but lots of smaller lies.  He even lies when he doesn't have to and that's the most scary.
4.   Over 100 people in his administration left because he was so incompetent and/or dangerous.
5.   Dozens of people who worked closely with him or for him say he's unfit for office.  Check out all of the negative books written about him.
6.   He only cares about HIMSELF.  He has loyalty to no one but expects loyalty from everyone.  He doesn't care about the USA and is only running to stay out of jail. 
7.   Psychologists say he has serious mental illness including narcissism, delusions and paranoia. And those are the least of his issues.
8.   He's a rapist and grabs women by the p....
9.   He's says soldiers are suckers and losers.           
10. He is a racist, misogynistic homophobe.  He hates everyone but rich old white men. 

I could go on and on but there is NO WAY he will be elected again and we are not even sure he will get to run.  The chaotic republican party is going down with him and so will you!

I worked in NYC real estate for over 40 years.

With all due respect don't believe everything you read on the internet, let me address a few of the aforementioned claims.
#2 - In the state of NY if you fail to pay a contractor, they can get a mechanics lien on your property making it difficult for you to refinance etc., a mechanics lien amount gains interest as time goes by. My guess is he might have been late on some bills but eventually paid, quite common in NYC real estate dealings.

#3 - Most politicians lie, Biden was called the worst liar in the senate by Johnny Carson back in the day, there is a recording of that somewhere on the web. They all lie regularly, par for the course. Watch what I do not what I say.

#4 - Trump is a tough taskmaster. If you don't perform you are out. Remember the apprentice show he had? A lot of employees can't take the heat. Also a factor in NYC real estate, A very stress filled what have you done for me lately atmosphere.

#6 - I agree he has a giant ego, he had one before politics.

#7 - Even a non-professional can observe Biden and see he is seriously mentally impaired.

#10 - There are plenty of pics and video's that disprove this statement.

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2024, 03:34:43 AM »
To further elaborate on #2 paying contractors. For 22 years I worked for one of the largest property owners in NYC, over 400 buildings.
Here's how billing worked.
A contractor would submit a bill to accounts receivable. Accounts receivable would staple a page to it with a number and places for several signatures and then forward it to the company CFO. The CFO would look over the bill and then forward it to the account executive. The account executive would look it over and forward it to the property manager assigned to that property. The property manager would forward the bill to the supervisor of the area the work was performed. That supervisor could just sign it as satisfactory or add notes or hold payment until such and such. After the bill was signed by the supervisor, property manager, and account executive it would be sent to accounts payable. This whole process could take from 90 days to 6 months depending.
A CEO like Trump would never see the bill.

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2024, 11:29:05 AM »
This is pure bullshit. Spoken like a true tone-deaf democrat trying to manipulate the people. The people have been paying and will continue to pay the sky high grocery prices forever. May grocery items have gone up 100% or more. Gas is still much higher than it was before Biden took office. People have to find money for that. People have taken on record amount of debt
 and the interest rates are much higher to try to pay it off. Meanwhile society has gone to shit. Crime in the democrat cities is out of control as is homelessness in those democrat cities. There are more wars every day. Meanwhile much of the time Biden cannot even speak.

Like I said, only the cash poor and those who have zero discipline to save and not revenge spend are feeling the pain. In general, this places the poor, uneducated magat fools right in this category. Only idiots would take on high amounts of debt with little recourse of how to pay it back...... hmmm sounds exactly like their cult leader, now on the verge of bankruptcy ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

MOSES

• 4 claimer
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2024, 11:57:56 AM »
Again I ask Trump worshipper’s, how is he going to fix everything? You worshipper’s have no real answers just the usual bullet points that are “supposed” to be simple solutions. And of course repeating how bad and demented Biden is. Do yourselves a favor and hurry up and buy his new sneakers ASAP with your hard earned money. Remember he is looking out and fighting for you…TRUMPS CHUMP! Enjoy your Sunday, keep watching Fox and Newsmax so you can remain angry and hateful to the group of individuals your make your foil.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2024, 12:07:21 PM »
Again I ask Trump worshipper’s, how is he going to fix everything? You worshipper’s have no real answers just the usual bullet points that are “supposed” to be simple solutions. And of course repeating how bad and demented Biden is. Do yourselves a favor and hurry up and buy his new sneakers ASAP with your hard earned money. Remember he is looking out and fighting for you…TRUMPS CHUMP! Enjoy your Sunday, keep watching Fox and Newsmax so you can remain angry and hateful to the group of individuals your make your foil.
They never have answers.

Only old white man hate for every body who doesn't look like them

That's all it is.

trotters

• NW-1
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2024, 12:34:34 PM »
Fuck All The TRUMP Haters

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2024, 12:40:53 PM »
Fuck All The TRUMP Haters
y tu madre tambien

Babinga

• 4 claimer
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2024, 12:42:32 PM »
To further elaborate on #2 paying contractors...

Lets remember that #2 was "He has cheated his entire business life."  The (non-)paying of contractors was just used as an example.  Let's compromise and say that it's debatable and use a better example.  He was just convicted of fraudulent business practices in NY Civil Court and fined $355 million.  He would inflate his property values to receive better loan terms from banks and deflate those same property values when it came to purchasing insurance.  Like I said, he cheated his entire business life.

And for all of you maga-nuts, do you really want to go back to trump-o-nomics:

Why was his deficit spending so high?  He gave many, many millions in tax breaks to millionaires and billionaires.  How much of a tax break did you get?  Crumbs.  How you can't see this is incomprehensible.         

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2024, 01:02:21 PM »
Your original topic said “black ladies”!

I see a niggaaa who was put it to power because of the color her skin obviously not because of her brain!

This stunt will launch President Trump back into the White House!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 01:04:40 PM by Gaagoots »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • The Thorn: The guy who doesn't make mind bets thinks he's a legend here. But it's all in his mind  ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 12:19:03 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: A dolla makes Jerry Holla
    Today at 10:25:26 AM
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal