Author Topic: How many times this Super bowl will they....  (Read 50497 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4753
How many times this Super bowl will they....
« on: February 09, 2024, 04:15:59 PM »
show Taylor Swift during the broadcast?

Winner gets a special day with our local mighty Midgett and free rides with him at the local carnival kiddie rides!

Vote now...

9/09/26 A day of celebration!

theokodjak26

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1162
Re: How many times this Super bowl will they....
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2024, 08:38:43 PM »
The Over/Under 3.5

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4753
Re: How many times this Super bowl will they....
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2024, 10:10:05 PM »
The Over/Under 3.5

I'm down on the over for fiddy! LOL
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

wizardofoz

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1076
Re: How many times this Super bowl will they....
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2024, 01:13:02 PM »
Over 20 times!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal