Author Topic: JOHN FRANK ARMY QUESTION ABOUT MARTY ENGEL  (Read 828 times)

Bruiser

• Top Claimer
  • My favorite color is black & blue.
JOHN FRANK ARMY QUESTION ABOUT MARTY ENGEL
« on: January 09, 2024, 08:04:36 PM »
WAS HE THR GUY WHO MADE FUN OF YOU ALL THE TIME. CALLED YOU NAMES.  MADE FUN OF YOU AT ARLINGTON TO YOUR FACE AT FIRST FLOOR BAR? DICK DUTCH TOLD EVERYONE YOU WETE A HOMELESS BUM AND YOUR WIFE DRANK PAINT.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: JOHN FRANK ARMY QUESTION ABOUT MARTY ENGEL
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2024, 05:00:40 PM »
It wonderful listining to your made up SHIT. YES,I know MARTY ENGLE from a long time ago. I'll admit I thought he was the ONE. JOHN FRANK ARMY was WRONG. Found out IT was JOEY BOY. But I will say this: I WAS OUT to get MR.ENGLE back in day.
And I'LL feed you some INFO,BRUISE. I lived at ARLINGTON PARK and ARLINGTON TRACKSIDE every day for 25 years. I knew EVERYONE and everyone knew ME. And we talkin 1500 individuals. IF MARTY ever showed up he would have been CLOCKED by JOHN FRANK ARMY. Your fictiounios other FUC don't exist either.
2 individuals actually came up to confront, JOHN FRANK ARMY.
TOO bee continued....

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2024, 05:29:29 PM »
(1) MIKE DINI.TRAINER. He brought a group of 12 with him to outside APRON BAR. THat's BOLD and nice to have backup. And we went at it. I was accussing him of JUICIN on BTW. His statistics had risen dramatically. So he and entourage confront me. OWNERS,FRIENDS,GROOM and the GROOMS obnoxious wife. I got backed up by STEVE,DOMINICK'S long haul grocery driver. DINI goin: WHAT you know about trainin horses:. JOHN FRANK ARMY say's not a FUCKIN thin,But I knows BETTIN. And I'M being screamed at by by his entourage. Especially RUBIN his groom's wife gettin in me face. NOW a big crowd formin. The yellin back and forth attracks SECURITY. I knows them and they knows MIKE. It was a 15 minute altercation that was finnaly settled down. Got nothin against MIKE these days,as he's moved on to other tracks and doin quite well. But his main owner at time ,who was there was JOHHNY ORICHIO. Big time CROOK who STOLE as administrator for DETROIT TEAMSTERS UNION and embezziled 168 million thinkin it would never be missed ,because he oversaw a 7 billion. That at time was MIKE'S major owner. TOO BEE CONTINUED.....

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2024, 05:57:43 PM »
(2) WAS FRANK CALABRESSE,QUEER BODYGUARD,CHAUFEER. I was bashin FRANKIE BOY. Mainly because he was abusing NIC THE KID. SO bodyguard SID shows up at APRON BAR standin next to JOHN FRANK ARMY. I not payin attention and me bud HOCKEY DAD say's you know who that is. I turns and addresses SID: WHAT YOU FUCKIN doin next to me. HE goes: FRANK don't like what you sayin about him. JOHN FRANK ARMY say,s: YOU GO TELL YOUR QUEER BOSS: LAY OFF THE KID. SID goes I don't have any control over that. I REPEATS: GO tell that QUEER FUC to lay OF NIC. SID. leaves.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2024, 06:01:03 PM »
SO BRUISE: JOHN FRANK ARMY got news for YOU.
GIVE ME YOU REAL NAME and then weeesssess can meet up. .

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal