Author Topic: Why Tactical Approach Should Be HOY  (Read 6965 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2795
Re: Why Tactical Approach Should Be HOY
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2023, 10:18:48 PM »
I heard Jimmy Takter once say "A two yr old should never be in the conversation for HOY because it's not real racing" I have to agree with him.  Karl was only in a race once and he lost.  He raced against a horrible group of KYSS and only ventured to Grand Circuit a small amount.  He's a very very nice horse don't get me wrong.  I would gladly love to own but to say he's the best horse in Harness racing is a far stretch.

The best horse has to face all comers and Karl never raced against 3 or 4yo's.  Confederate and Tactical Approach both took on ALL COMERS.  What about the Brian Brown 2yo Filly?  She only lost one race?  Why isn't she in the conversation?
If Takter said that, then he is a fucking idiot. Many great horses won the award at 2. Does Niatross or Bret Hanover ring a bell. How about Nevele Pride. Also, if Takter feels that way then he should give back the horse of the year trophy his 2 year old filly JK Shes A Lady won in 2014. Yeah, yeah, I know, Nancy was down as trainer.. ngc3 ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: FUCK YOU TIGGER !!  I don't give a shit what you think.
    Today at 08:01:34 PM
  • Sweet: Someone is afraid to DM ADMIN, I don't see why, they forum terroirst negotiators, the best  tmbz1  ngc3
    Today at 07:53:26 PM
  • darnoldrocks: FUCK YOU TIGGER ... ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  ADMIN SHOULD CARE WHAT IS POSTED.  YOU CAN POST AS MANY NON HARNESS TOPICS AS YOU LIKE  YOU CAN'T POST THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER  LUC AND FELLOW ADMINS, SEE NO VIOLATIONS, but they should.  I couldn't care less what you say about The President.  I don't even care how many times a person says cunt or fag or suck cock or whatever vile garbage they spew. That simply tells us who they are. Worthless!!
    Today at 07:52:15 PM
  • Sweet: Fuck off tigger, another custom job  ngc3
    Today at 07:51:27 PM
  • JT: Well.. my question was answered ngc3
    Today at 07:50:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  ADMIN SHOULD CARE WHAT IS POSTED.  YOU CAN POST AS MANY NON HARNESS TOPICS AS YOU LIKE  YOU CAN'T POST THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER  LUC AND FELLOW ADMINS, SEE NO VIOLATIONS, but they should.  I couldn't care less what you say about The President.  I don't even care how many times a person says cunt or fag or suck cock or whatever vile garbage they spew. That simply tells us who they are. Worthless!!
    Today at 07:49:58 PM
  • JT: Wiggles about 7:30 am, G 9ish, before lunch of course  ngc3
    Today at 07:48:48 PM
  • Sweet: He's alright, he was saying fuck you ticgger, now he added douche bag, he's coming around  ngc3
    Today at 07:48:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal