Author Topic: Barrier  (Read 4800 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sunmoon 1219

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 751
Barrier
« on: December 09, 2023, 12:11:10 AM »
Has Stacey chiodio been exposed or is this horse a completely different animal for the new trainer ?? Does anyone know private purchase price ?

HarnessFan1981

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 370
Re: Barrier
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2023, 12:24:29 AM »

Sunmoon 1219

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 751
Re: Barrier
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2023, 07:48:45 PM »
That’s looking like a good buy . McKenzie looks active in the claiming box thought he was a young horse trainer . He won the jug out here a few years ago I guess out east things run in cycles ?

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Barrier
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2023, 12:20:54 AM »
Being a Jersey guy, I met Bill a few times here and there and seen him around for years. I don't know him well, and he's not a friend, but he and his family have been around for quite some time. You can like him or not, but I will say this, I saw him do something which I will never forget. He won the Jug, invited a sick kid from the Maritimes he met earlier in the week into the winners circle for winners circle picture...and then gave his trainer's winning trophy to the sick kid. One of the owners told me that Bill told the kid, you will never forget your first Little Brown Jug. I don't know if it was a publicity stunt or not, but it didn't look like one. Bill Mackenzie gets my respect for that move.

kantseeback

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4447
  • TDS HAS INFESTED THIS PLACE LIKE A ROACH NEST
Re: Barrier
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2023, 02:21:42 AM »
Has Stacey chiodio been exposed or is this horse a completely different animal for the new trainer ?? Does anyone know private purchase price ?
Is her hubby still doing taser training back at the barn?

Sunmoon 1219

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 751
Re: Barrier
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2023, 11:06:53 PM »
Looks like he should have used it on Stacey. lol

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You want to cancel your plop account - do it yourself - GO to "Profile" (Top of page).  Then bottom left under "Actions" click on "Delete this account" - Simple -  ;D
    Today at 01:22:45 PM
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: :1
    Today at 12:29:10 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: still dreaming of my penis..Oh well. A pillow biter will always be a pillow biter I guess.
    Today at 12:28:54 PM
  • Trigger: If you sent me a pic I didn't see it or a dick, maybe enlarge it...a lot  ngc3
    Today at 12:19:53 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I knew I should of never sent you that dick pic! Now you are obsessed with it!  tmbz1
    Today at 12:17:02 PM
  • Trigger: You said you have fingers as thick as a your penis  ngc3, not sure what that even means penis fingers but you said it and we read it.  Don't need an autogragh pic of your hands full of penis fingers  ngc3
    Today at 12:16:50 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Leave my Penis out of this. If you're so infatuated with it, I'll send you a autograph picture of it!
    Today at 12:02:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal