Author Topic: JOHN FRANK ARMY has a solution to ISREAL at WAR.  (Read 882 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
JOHN FRANK ARMY has a solution to ISREAL at WAR.
« on: November 11, 2023, 05:12:20 PM »
Biden doin a great jop at this.
Here me thoughts:
(1) it obvious HAMAS and JIADE can't come anywhere near winnin. ISREAL I gets wants to destroy both. I have no idea what the strenght of troops these 2 terriost organizations have. Pathetic would be me estimate. Drivin around in old pic up trucks and motor bikes and bicycles. NOW thats a ARMY.
(2) And since the question revolves around HOSTAGES and it the only thin these 2 terriost groups have goin for them and the palistian world screamin for a STOP.
(3) ISREAL needs to negotiate on this basis. Release the hostages and we will give you SHITS free passage to LEBANON or YEMEN. Who knows how many hostages are still alive.
(4) or on other hand just continue to pound these FUCS. In 2 years no one will care.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
Re: JOHN FRANK ARMY has a solution to ISREAL at WAR.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2023, 09:21:46 PM »
Biden doin a great jop at this.
Here me thoughts:
(1) it obvious HAMAS and JIADE can't come anywhere near winnin. ISREAL I gets wants to destroy both. I have no idea what the strenght of troops these 2 terriost organizations have. Pathetic would be me estimate. Drivin around in old pic up trucks and motor bikes and bicycles. NOW thats a ARMY.
(2) And since the question revolves around HOSTAGES and it the only thin these 2 terriost groups have goin for them and the palistian world screamin for a STOP.
(3) ISREAL needs to negotiate on this basis. Release the hostages and we will give you SHITS free passage to LEBANON or YEMEN. Who knows how many hostages are still alive.
(4) or on other hand just continue to pound these FUCS. In 2 years no one will care.

Lil Crank Frank

2 things )

1) certainly Sister Mary Mustache told you the Jews are Chosen People - all the way to Moses.  So, Bidie perhaps should stick w/ Israel

2) ain't no way you'd ever saddle up w/ rashia Tlaib and the Palestinian wiping red paint on the White Hous.  /  fact is - if they ain't gonna arrest these treasononeers - then they oughta release all the Jan 6 people in jail

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: JOHN FRANK ARMY has a solution to ISREAL at WAR.
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2023, 05:09:46 PM »
GOLF BALL.
AIN'T it time that you harvest your IDAHO POTATOES that you planted in late JUNE.
You a gardener and stick to THAT.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal