General Category > Thoroughbred Racing

Who in your opinion is TVG's worst handicapper

(1/7) > >>

Rdp066:
My nomination is Matt since this scumbag has never had a pick four, pick five or pick six correct selection in all the time I have been watching which has been years.  I wrote TVG and asked them to print the ROI for all their handicappers at the bottom of the screen before announcing their selections.  Of course, they didn't have the courage to do so since it would surely show a bunch of losers which nobody should pay attention to that is a serious gambler.

JOHN FRANK:
Interisting TOPIC.
Of course all these moronic idiots would never run a ROI.
(1) CARROTHERS. Nice solections over years. He be down 2 MILLION.
(2) Loud mouth SCHRUP. He be down 20 MILLION.
It just a fuc CLOWN SHOW.
And this is nice. Whenever a CALI horse runnin anywhere out of CALI, these 2 clowns all over it. No matter which way. Talkin the shit up about it. And of course the PIG runs out. And then never a word after the race. And talk about BAFFERT and other CAL trainer LOVERS. The fuckin CREW is A GOD DAMN JOKE.

JOHN FRANK:
But guareentee,this FRIDAY and SATURDAY, they gonna be LOVIN CALI HORSES At SANTA.
JOHN FRANK ARMY gonna give his advice for FRIDAY and SATURDAY.
GRASS RACES: YOU bet horses comin from East AND midwest ON turf. john frank army SAY'S SO.

theokodjak26:
And do you believe how ultra excited about $2,500 quarter horse claiming races at Los Al? You would think these were triple crown races. Then you see the winners circle with all the trainers with holes in their pants and women who have consumed way too many enchiladas.

Dingus:
Not to mention that since Fan Duel took over, the bottom of the tv screen now shows a bunch of BS instead of the horse #s, names, odds, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version