Author Topic: HAMAS in trouble.  (Read 2212 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
HAMAS in trouble.
« on: October 07, 2023, 12:37:22 PM »
Drastic mistake. GAZA and them gonna be brutilized. HAMAS took a lot of hostages. It won't help. If I were ISREAL as a last resort after provin IRAN involved use about 100 of there NUKES and IRAN'S excistance. This goin be a slaughter and good-by HAMAS.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
Re: HAMAS in trouble.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2023, 05:33:30 PM »
John are telling us Israel is 2/5 to beat 10-1 Hamas? Not sure how you found horseplop.com for this new war update but I hope you are correct.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2023, 02:41:46 AM »
Peace and stability throughout the world during President Trump's tenure and oil and energy prices low with America self sufficient. Three years later tyrants running wild on multiple fronts, 2 devastating wars now raging and energy prices sky high and many economic indicators of a severe housing industry collapse and recession accompanying it. Joe Biden tells us to re-elect him and Cackles because "they have so much more work to do" God help us all.

Run an election pitting Donald Trump vs Joe Biden this very day. An election that is free and fair and with out ballot harvesting and early voting with a count that is independently monitored and just see who wins. Won't even be close. Trump would win by 5 million votes.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2023, 05:58:40 AM »
Peace and stability throughout the world during President Trump's tenure and oil and energy prices low with America self sufficient. Three years later tyrants running wild on multiple fronts, 2 devastating wars now raging and energy prices sky high and many economic indicators of a severe housing industry collapse and recession accompanying it. Joe Biden tells us to re-elect him and Cackles because "they have so much more work to do" God help us all.

Run an election pitting Donald Trump vs Joe Biden this very day. An election that is free and fair and with out ballot harvesting and early voting with a count that is independently monitored and just see who wins. Won't even be close. Trump would win by 5 million votes.
How about we go back to 1 election day where you vote and its counted the same day the way it used to be with exceptions for early voting for the military and disabled etc. Not this tin pot weeks long mishmash voting procedure we have in place today. I live in nj and during the last presidential election I received multiple ballots for anyone who ever lived at my address and then when I did mail in my vote at my local post office 1/2 block away I received a letter a week later thanking me for voting and my ballot was received. But then I received a letter a month later that mistakenly my ballot had been sent a few counties away, real 3rd world stuff.
As far as Joe, he's giving Carter a run for his money, right now he's 4/5 to be worst in a century. Every time I see a poll I wonder who are the morons that vote positively on them.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 06:00:23 AM by kantseeback »

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2023, 08:06:57 AM »
And now he is spending another 90 billion for student loan foregiveness.  What that really means is he is going to have the working class Plumbers, Painters, Electricians and retirees pay for the morons that went to college to receive a degree that wont get them a good paying job.  Beyond terrible.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2023, 09:23:20 AM »
Yup  And this clown likes to talk "infrastructure" all the time. Well, you know what is part of infrastructure? Raising kids who work in  the trades. People who can build things, make things, fix things and so forth. we are in severe shortage of young people going into the trades.

remington

• Open / FFA
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2023, 10:58:31 AM »
Agree with all of you Joe Biden is a no-good piece of shit career politician. 

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2023, 11:54:50 AM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY don't know where to be begin with you RED NECK TRUMP LOVERS. So'S I gonna post several times to resond in order that time not run-out.
I'll start with the TWIT,GLEN and FUDGE.
STUDENT LOANS. Where you get the IDEA that LOANS are only for those goin to college. Their a trade school for everythin. Going to one you can also obtain a loan. Possible those also want relieve from loan. But since you both never attended anythin but RED NECK TRUMP UNIVERSITY you both to STOOOPPPID to realize.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2023, 12:04:59 PM »
I'ss gonna speak about AFGANISTAN,and withdrawal. Are you dump FUCS listenin. You jerk asses goin BIDEN FUCKED up. 13 soldiers died because of his incompetence. Could not be more removed from truth. SHIT happens with suicide bombers.

3 years before I entered ARMY ,I had a friend who enlisted. He enlisted for WARRENT OFFICER SCHOOL . He became a CHOPPER PILOT. On day in NAM as he started to lift off a 7 year old ran up and thru a live grenade into the chopper open area killin every on board and the young kid. My former friend and his crew are on the VIET NAM wall. The little kid ain't.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2023, 12:07:25 PM »
By the way: If you want to look it up his NAME is RONNIE WOLTERS. I called him "RONNIE" but on wall,he be RONALD.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2023, 12:34:06 PM »
LETS talk about youess guys LOVE for your LOVERBOT DONALD TRUMP.
He quite the LOUD MOUTH BRAGGERT and always actin "THE TOUGH BOY". TALK TOUGH HE BE,except when time come for MILITARY SERVICE. HE A COWARD.
I've said this a thousand times:
HERE JOHN FRANK be in college. He last semester on DEAN'S LIST. I could have ridden out on deferments and never have been a SOLDIER. But everyday I was watchin newa reels of VIET NAM WAR. All me uncles served includin me DAD in WORLD WAR II and KOREA. I say's it time for me to go. Andd I did. Dropped out of college to be drafted. And all you FUCS missed out on SERVIN. I might remind everyone that only 8% of US population has served. That a HONOR. And you red neck fucks missed out on the greatest experience one could ever have in lifetime. But you RED NECK FUCS believe TRUMP. Anyone that ever served is a "LOSER". TThat your FUCKIN HERO.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2023, 12:54:26 PM »
And you STOOOPPPOD RED NECK FUCKS believe TRUMP. Yesterday he quoted as sayin . What prisoner exchange. This attack on ISREEEALEE was funded by 6 billion given to IRAN. And you fucks believe the INSANE DRAFT DODGIN FUC. None of that money has been released and now most likely FROZEN again.

HEY GLEN: YOU gettin your fill of FOX and NEWSMAX.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2023, 03:32:00 PM »
Well this is quite a conversation of hate so I will give you all my two cents…I have always been an Independent meaning I vote for the best candidate regardless of party. Here is the problem today..there aren’t any good Presidential candidates. Beginning with Trump, he is the biggest piece of garbage, lying scum bag who has no loyalty to anyone but himself. There wasn’t any conspiracy regarding voting machines or what the Dept of Justice is doing. In the other corner is Joe, please wake me up when it’s over, Biden. His handling of the southern boarder is just pathetic. These immigrants are ruining America and making it near impossible to enjoy major cities. Combing these two jerks they have increased our national debt by $8 trillion. This is so over the top we will never recover.

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2023, 06:56:39 PM »
Well this is quite a conversation of hate so I will give you all my two cents…I have always been an Independent meaning I vote for the best candidate regardless of party. Here is the problem today..there aren’t any good Presidential candidates. Beginning with Trump, he is the biggest piece of garbage, lying scum bag who has no loyalty to anyone but himself. There wasn’t any conspiracy regarding voting machines or what the Dept of Justice is doing. In the other corner is Joe, please wake me up when it’s over, Biden. His handling of the southern boarder is just pathetic. These immigrants are ruining America and making it near impossible to enjoy major cities. Combing these two jerks they have increased our national debt by $8 trillion. This is so over the top we will never recover.

Agree with most of what you said.  Biden inherited a lot of what Trump created, but it is pathetic that we don’t have honest candidates on both sides.

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2023, 09:03:19 AM »
I agree both candidates are a joke to say the least.  I don't know too many trades people that have student loan debt between 100,000 and  $200,000.  The trades people are the ones paying for the doctors and lawyers with the massive student loan debt.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal