General Category > Thoroughbred Racing

Belmont loan Pita

(1/3) > >>

HornbyDuke:
State and NYRA fight lawsuit seeking to block Belmont Park project https://www.timesunion.com/state/article/state-fights-back-lawsuit-seeking-block-belmont-18352283.php

Generation XYZ:
Rightfully they should, But the land is at a premium! Someone is lobbying big to grab it.

HornbyDuke:
Great line from pita side is:

" No reponsible private lender would make such a staggering loan to NYRA".

ngc3 its no a responsible lender here its Governor Hochuls ny state gvt.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 responsible lender  ngc3

Look at the fiasco with weed legalization. F$÷=ed that up royally to accomodate nyc extreme political views.

Hey, why is nyra putting in synthetic track? Thatll ruin big sandy. Is the synthetic to be used only in winter. Im not sure synthetic track prevents horse injuries deaths? Dont you just exchange one type of injury for another. 

Generation XYZ:

--- Quote from: HornbyDuke on September 08, 2023, 09:23:47 AM ---Great line from pita side is:

ngc3 its no a responsible lender here its Governor Hochuls ny state gvt.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 responsible lender  ngc3

Look at the fiasco with weed legalization. F$÷=ed that up royally to accomodate nyc extreme political views.

Hey, why is nyra putting in synthetic track? Thatll ruin big sandy. Is the synthetic to be used only in winter. Im not sure synthetic track prevents horse injuries deaths? Dont you just exchange one type of injury for another.

--- End quote ---

Statistically the synthetic is less injury prone, although I'm not sure the statistics are valid beyond the producers of the synthetic material.  It is easier to maintain in wet weather and winter change over, for sure.

Mailbox Money:

--- Quote from: HornbyDuke on September 08, 2023, 09:23:47 AM ---Great line from pita side is:

--- End quote ---
The typo at the top of the page gave me a chuckle when I was reading it! PETA(People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) is spelled P.I.T.A., ngc3 ngc3 this moniker would be perfect for thier opposition People Interested in Thoroughbred Asswhoopins!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version