Author Topic: Watchin the LITTLE LEAQUE WORLD SERIES the past week.  (Read 42413 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10443
Watchin the LITTLE LEAQUE WORLD SERIES the past week.
« on: August 28, 2023, 03:30:41 PM »
The final game was terrific. I gots to say this thou.
(1) I knows this has become a specticle over years. A home run derby though. These be 12 year olds and younger supposidly.
(2) Some seem to imitate PRO players mannerisms. Like hittin home run, flippin bat, and scorin a run.
(3) Had to like CUCARACHAS grand slam. Where the hell is that island at. Yet their second baseman is 5" and weighs in at 88lbs. The kid did take some nice swings though.
(4) And CALIFIFORNIA has this KID who be 6 ft 1 and weighs 188 lbs. It impossible to beat a monster like that. This kid evidently has some great potential in any sport. I'm sure at his age he can play any sport. The coach of CUCARARACHACA was a bit much,as too many antics thru-out tourney. But that smaller size team against there opponents sure were tough. They LOST but played like CHAMPIONS.

Mailbox Money

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1231
Re: Watchin the LITTLE LEAQUE WORLD SERIES the past week.
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2023, 10:37:24 AM »
I enjoy this event also! You're dead on about the "baseball maturity " of these kids.I firmly believe that the quick reflexes of some of these hitters can be directly attributed to the fast pace video games they all play! I don't remember what time of year it is on espn,but  the Carribean Little League world series is also a great watch! tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Mazola: What a loser fucking job to have ngc3
    Today at 06:13:30 PM
  • Trigger: If FATSO is paying Mr. DoWiggles a penny he's over paying  ngc3
    Today at 06:08:24 PM
  • wiggles44: “Geez”….another great search.   :)
    Today at 06:02:46 PM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike
    Today at 06:00:10 PM
  • Trigger: You def showed me, all of us how KFC  ngc3 we didn't turn you into a spamming crying for ADMIN for 4 day bitch  ngc3 you chose that path, and showed when push comes to showve who you are  ;D
    Today at 05:46:58 PM
  • darnoldrocks: There is only one doucebag on this site that I would like to hurt and that's you Tigger.  Please die a miserable death asap.
    Today at 05:45:08 PM
  • Trigger: Calhoun, Kirby's Ace, Darnoldrcoks KFC, Kenny have nothing to do with this shit they just bandwagon along...but they are as good as guilty.  They start shit and I will fire away then they lie and say I'm Mike here and oustide to attempt to hurt him 8)
    Today at 05:33:24 PM
  • dougie: LOL! I believe that!
    Today at 05:27:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal