General Category > The O.T.

ADMIN: JOHN FRANK ARMY gots a QUESTION.

(1/2) > >>

JOHN FRANK:
So's,JOHN FRANK ARMY posts can be a little long. He tries not to rush as he printin along. He likes to formulate his thoughts as he advances.
He likes postin TRUTH,which is a different variation on PLOP.
So 3 days ago me was typin a post and me hit post. It came up that meeeses took to long to post it. Is this be a new RULE. Type as fast as you cansay thins as fast as you can,to say somethin. Not JOHN FRANK ARMY style. NEW RULES. TY and TY is relly quick.

JOHN FRANK:
Thats enough twice today. SHOVE IT YOU ASS. Hope that gets thru.

kantseeback:

--- Quote from: JOHN FRANK on August 30, 2023, 06:50:56 PM ---Thats enough twice today. SHOVE IT YOU ASS. Hope that gets thru.

--- End quote ---
Geez JF with these new speed rules we will be typing our fingers down to nubs just to make a post in time.

JOHN FRANK:
I CAN"T SEE. I stated this before.
When me in SERVICE as a DRAFTEE,I went thru 3 MOS'S. That rare for a 2 year guy.
So me first was ARMY GENERAL CLERK SCHOOL. Ya had different classes you needs to attend.
One bein typewritin class. So I'ss typed one finger and always looked at keyboard.
The FUC instrutor say's to me. Type with both hands without lookin. I say's I can't no way.
So the fuc every class thereafter has me stand at back of room for 50 minutes holdin this 500lb typewriter. YEP: That will teach me.
Still type on keyboard today with 1 fingereooo.Should have paid attention to the fuc years ago.
Maybe I could speed type now. Or maybe LEFTIES have trouble doin so. Lefty pitchers seem to do very well in MAJORS. To bad I can't throw ever 98+.

caddy:

--- Quote from: JOHN FRANK on September 02, 2023, 11:39:19 AM ---I CAN"T SEE. I stated this before.
When me in SERVICE as a DRAFTEE, I'ss typed one finger and always looked at keyboard.
The FUC instrutor say's to me. Type with both hands without lookin..
Still type on keyboard today with 1 fingereooo.Should have paid attention to the fuc years ago.
Maybe I could speed type now. Or maybe LEFTIES have trouble doin so. Lefty pitchers seem to do very well in MAJORS. To bad I can't throw ever 98+.

--- End quote ---

why I bother, I do not know <>  Lil Crank Frank ... you never .. I mean never, ever- could fire a baseball @ 98 mph.  I know, because in the minors, I tore up my arm getting up to 90 flat - mph. 

So, let's be frank!  you John Frank are a big talker - w/ zero on the back-up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version