Author Topic: JOHN FRANK's movie and other thing reviews  (Read 5434 times)

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: JOHN FRANK's movie and other thing reviews
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2023, 07:37:20 PM »
I like LIPSTICK LAWYER, cutting edge cinematography.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2023, 04:42:03 PM »
I like LIPSTICK LAWYER, cutting edge cinematography.
Is that a movie or TV show?

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2023, 08:43:35 PM »
JF, Whats your opinion on these shows,
Blind frog ranch
My 600 pound life
1000 lb sisters
Expedition unknown

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2023, 10:25:43 AM »
I'M goin blind.
(1} NEver have watched the hippo shows. Not mockin them as they surely have some serious weight issues. But that can all be washed away with any cash they makin for stayin way overweight and combattin their issues if they really are. I'll try to catch a episode or 2 in future and give a more realistic analysis.
(2) I've watched BLIND FROG a few times. Have no idea what these MORONS are tryin to prove. I knows they got some proberty in UTAH. That about all I know. I'ss knows that UTAH has a lot of old abandoned mines. I went to some desereted ones myself when I was stationed there for almost 6 months. TOO BEE TINUED...

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2023, 10:37:19 AM »
And they act like each abandoned mine is a portal or wormhole to other side of universe. GET a GRIP. Then I saw where this old polluted minin pit shithole swamp had a box at the bottom of it. They tryin to raise it from depths which might have been 30 feet. They goin it's loaded with ex-territerial bones. Of course they fail to bring it up and say it immpossible to bring to shore. OF course it is. Just use grabble hooks to bring the FUCKIN TRUNK up. Continuin in a couple minutes....

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2023, 10:53:55 AM »
I'ss got really no idea in UTAH where these IDIOTS are located. I think central. But they goin everbody watchin us. They tryin to steal whatever. There a lot of military bases in UTAH. Everytime a helicopter or even a commercial aircraft goes over they claim there bein SPYED on. GOOD GRIEF. No one gives a shit about your conspiricy nonsense. And you got to like their confrontation with actual miners who are on public land adjacent to their proberty. Stupid tough boys goin:GET THE FUC OUT. They should be arrested for harrassin individuals who have a legitimate right to be there. But it scripted I guess to make the IDIOTS appear menacing and they got this big secret they never gonna come up with. And they gots a million theory's. Like caves they explore. MONTOZUMA brought his treasure here to hide. Sure he did. No AZTEC ever ventured that far NORTH. You want to find whats left of AZTEC treasure,check the bottom of ATLANTIC OCEAN. Will continue...

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2023, 11:08:09 AM »
I also might add: UTAH much empty spacious and wwhen it comes to abandoned mines and caves one can end up bein surprized.
{1} Great place for RATTLER hangout.
(2) Also although they fewer: A full grown male or female CAT. And if female and she got CUBS,YOU BETTER WATCH OUT,YOU BETTER NOT CRY,because SANTA ain't on his WAY. On to next....

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2023, 11:29:22 AM »
KNOW were talkin. EXPEDITION UNKNOWN.
SHOW is GREAT. I've got to give it to this guy JOSH. I knows he got a degree in ARCHOLOGY,but man if he created this show,HE BE AMAZIN. He cabable of doin SHIT no other HUMAN would attemt. He could have been a NAVY SEAL easily. And he gets to go everywhere,where no other human has gone before. And to top that he has a amazin personality. At least on show,but I bet it is true in his everyday life. He seems like the most likeable guy on planet. I personnaly envy this guy. I could never do what he does,even at a much younger age. His shows are great. Although I missed last week the BONNIE and CLYDE episode,I'll catch it next week prior to his new show. And as big as he is,MAN he co-ordinated. He did say one thin. He turned down one show. And that was to go down to TITANIC. He thought it to risky. And he was RIGHT. YES. JOHN FRANK ARMY loves EXPEDITION UNKNOWN. Greatest show on CABLE.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2023, 11:43:11 AM »
I want to add one more thin,eyes behind .
The worst show these days. OAK ISLAND or whatever they call it these days. How this SHITSHOW has remained on TV is incomprehensible.
I was a faithful ignorant watcher for some years. I barely watch these days. I can't take the smirks on everyone of these SHITS goin forward. Everythin they METAL detectand that their....TRLE CALL,be back soon.....

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2023, 12:49:47 PM »
I want to add one more thin,eyes behind .
The worst show these days. OAK ISLAND or whatever they call it these days. How this SHITSHOW has remained on TV is incomprehensible.
I was a faithful ignorant watcher for some years. I barely watch these days. I can't take the smirks on everyone of these SHITS goin forward. Everythin they METAL detectand that their....TRLE CALL,be back soon.....

if those fellas haven't found the hidden treasure by now ... they are unquestionably the worst bootie diggers of all time

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2023, 01:57:47 PM »
How can this be. Metal detecting boy and everythin he detects. OH look at this!. This has to be old. Of course it old. The FRENCH and BRITISH been on that fucked up ISLAND since the early 1700 hundreds. But everytime their experts go this could be anywhere fron 1600 hundred to 1800 hundred. They all smile and go it from 1600 hundred. And how many times must one take field trips to FRANCE,ENGLAND,,ITALY, for WHAT. They gonna say next China in 4th century hid their knowledge of explosives there. I mean,for GOD'S SAKE: They have ripped up a ecological 1/4 of the island with their BULLSHIT. Love when they say the water content is LOADED with GOLD. All water is like that. Thats why we have purification plants so we can drink clean. And you gotta love the 2 retarted brothers every time sayin: This the MYSTERY and we determined to find out. Here the MYSTERY. You got 3 young kids in 1798 playin PIRATE. PIRATES were there IDOLS. They HOAX everythin. KIDS will be KIDS. And 13 year olds are like all 13 year olds. For them ADVENTURE. And for years you got grown adults buyin into their FANTASY. Even a PRESIDENT,TEDDY. And for all those years,not ONE FUCKIN THIN has ever been FOUND.

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2023, 09:27:23 AM »
KNOW were talkin. EXPEDITION UNKNOWN.
SHOW is GREAT. I've got to give it to this guy JOSH. I knows he got a degree in ARCHOLOGY,but man if he created this show,HE BE AMAZIN. He cabable of doin SHIT no other HUMAN would attemt. He could have been a NAVY SEAL easily. And he gets to go everywhere,where no other human has gone before. And to top that he has a amazin personality. At least on show,but I bet it is true in his everyday life. He seems like the most likeable guy on planet. I personnaly envy this guy. I could never do what he does,even at a much younger age. His shows are great. Although I missed last week the BONNIE and CLYDE episode,I'll catch it next week prior to his new show. And as big as he is,MAN he co-ordinated. He did say one thin. He turned down one show. And that was to go down to TITANIC. He thought it to risky. And he was RIGHT. YES. JOHN FRANK ARMY loves EXPEDITION UNKNOWN. Greatest show on CABLE.
Expedition unknown is a very well-produced show and I like watching it however I wish sometimes Josh would find what hes looking for and not a beer can or coin.
As far as Blind Frog, if I recollect my history correctly Cortez stole all of Montezuma's treasure and shipped it back to Spain. Those idiots find a candy wrapper and get giddy.
The Oak Island guys are a band of idiots, I saw them waste their time digging up a swamp and finding nothing. They find some boards in a vertical mine and think they have struck paydirt, there's boards in every mine on the planet.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2023, 10:52:11 PM »
How can this be. Metal detecting boy and everythin he detects. OH look at this!. This has to be old. Of course it old. The FRENCH and BRITISH been on that fucked up ISLAND since the early 1700 hundreds. But everytime their experts go this could be anywhere fron 1600 hundred to 1800 hundred. They all smile and go it from 1600 hundred. And how many times must one take field trips to FRANCE,ENGLAND,,ITALY, for WHAT. They gonna say next China in 4th century hid their knowledge of explosives there. I mean,for GOD'S SAKE: They have ripped up a ecological 1/4 of the island with their BULLSHIT. Love when they say the water content is LOADED with GOLD. All water is like that. Thats why we have purification plants so we can drink clean. And you gotta love the 2 retarted brothers every time sayin: This the MYSTERY and we determined to find out. Here the MYSTERY. You got 3 young kids in 1798 playin PIRATE. PIRATES were there IDOLS. They HOAX everythin. KIDS will be KIDS. And 13 year olds are like all 13 year olds. For them ADVENTURE. And for years you got grown adults buyin into their FANTASY. Even a PRESIDENT,TEDDY. And for all those years,not ONE FUCKIN THIN has ever been FOUND.

I think you hit the nail right on the head!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2023, 11:01:27 AM »
As far as Blind Frog, if I recollect my history correctly Cortez stole all of Montezuma's treasure and shipped it back to Spain. Those idiots find a candy wrapper and get giddy.

I believe your recollection of history is on course.  Cortez and his complimentary pillager, Pizzaro, were certain conquistador robbers.  But, there's more to the story as I think that he sipped the gold statuary, dabloons and bootie back home via UPS and it was their first global transit item.  Sadly, they transported on the titanic and the treasure did not make it back to Spain.
Anyway, I think that's the rest of the story.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2023, 04:47:51 PM »
NO ONE CAN SEE BACK:
So many episodes of EXPEDITION UNKNOWN.
Their was one though were he went with a family and his young kids. They tryin to find somethin hidden by philanthtopist. The guy had buried at 9 different sites thru-out USA somethin. I can't member what. He had a book for different cities with clues. JOSH was on the mission with this young family. I think it was BOSTON, and they found the hidden treasure. You had to redeem it the headquarters . The guy who initiated the hunt had passed ,but his wife and kids were there for redemtion. KNOw I get this ain't BLACKBEARD or JESSE JAMES,but they discovered this. I think the kids got some large gold bar for their efforts. There;s still 6 out there to find. But like you said: He makes his shows interestin,like a modern day WHATEVER that MOVIE ACTOR and those movies about.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal