Author Topic: Time to put the FAT FUCK under house arrest.  (Read 1804 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Time to put the FAT FUCK under house arrest.
« on: August 18, 2023, 07:59:05 PM »
The DRAFT DODGIN FAT FUCK inspirin his LUNATICS to attack PROCECUTORS,GRAND JURY individuals and WITNESSES, has become to much. His MOB which includes you GLEN, have stepped over bounds. HE'S gone to far with his constant LIES. And YOU believe what this INSANE FAT FUC SPEWS. Here the FAT FUC claimin: MONDAY,I'SS gonna release absoulty POSITIVE PROOF that the 2020 election be stolen from me. Then the fat fuc reverses and says me LAWLERS still workin on it. That his CIVIL SUIT SCAM for years. This CRIMINAL SHIT. The FAT FUC DRAFT DODGIN POS gonna be the first EX-PRES goin to PRISON.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
Re: Time to put the FAT FUCK under house arrest.
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2023, 10:03:27 PM »
The DRAFT DODGIN FAT FUCK inspirin his LUNATICS to attack PROCECUTORS,GRAND JURY individuals and WITNESSES, has become to much. His MOB which includes you GLEN, have stepped over bounds. HE'S gone to far with his constant LIES. And YOU believe what this INSANE FAT FUC SPEWS. Here the FAT FUC claimin: MONDAY,I'SS gonna release absoulty POSITIVE PROOF that the 2020 election be stolen from me. Then the fat fuc reverses and says me LAWLERS still workin on it. That his CIVIL SUIT SCAM for years. This CRIMINAL SHIT. The FAT FUC DRAFT DODGIN POS gonna be the first EX-PRES goin to PRISON.
JF, I respect everyones right to have an opinion. Do you believe everything Joe Biden says? In my opinion all politicians lie.
However actions speak louder than words. Gasoline in my area was 229 a gallon in late 2020, now its 370.
I am less worried if a person dodged the draft 50 years ago verses a person who took tens of millions in payoffs from communist countries thereby making that person compromised when dealing with Americas worst foes.
My personal cost of living has dramatically gone up during the present administration.
I would imagine such a staunch defender of the military would be disturbed at the current state affairs in our military, even one prominent Admiral is a crossdresser.

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2023, 07:45:36 AM »
Trump is a crook just like all of them are John.  He is just not an insider (lifetime politician) like The Clinton's and Bidens.  That is the whole point,  he is the only President in history that came out of office with less money than when he went in.  Maybe you should spend some time investigating the other draft dodger Joe Biden!!!  LOL

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2023, 10:03:02 PM »
EXPANATIONS NEEDED.

Oh,I'M sorry gas prices have risen. The whole premise behind this is to get the jump ahead of game. USA leads in this fore-EVER. By the way: all these pipelines would take anywhere from 5 to 7 years to complete. TRUMP just does not want us to send OIL to our ALLIES. The guy a IDIOT. ISOLATIONISM.to enrich his BUDS. Anyone see his WIFE lately. She no wantanythin to do with the FAT FUC DRAFT DODGER. This pretty simple. Everyone wants to DRIVE a gas guzzler,that can put a family of 20 in it. HOW NICE. They seem to have the moola to fill all the time at tank. If that the fact ,maybe they shoild drive less,that might work. As far as cost for food and goin out. Ask those that supply the SHIT and those at RESTURANTS who jack up their prices for NO REASON. Once the price goes up in a grocery store,do you actually think their ever goin to lower it. IT'S SET.

HEY GLEN. Your LOVE BUDDY DONALD TRUMP. Don't know how HUNTER made $10 MILLION and nither does anyone else with your REBUG investigatin useless SHIT. But we do know one thin. JARED KUSNER in livin in the WHITE HOUSE with your DRAFT DODGIN PAL made 2 BILLION for TRUMP ENTERPRISES with RUSSIA.
Let's see if I have this RIGHT. 10 MILLION VRS 2 BILLION.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2023, 10:07:30 PM »
EXPANATIONS NEEDED.

Oh,I'M sorry gas prices have risen. The whole premise behind this is to get the jump ahead of game. USA leads in this fore-EVER. By the way: all these pipelines would take anywhere from 5 to 7 years to complete. TRUMP just does not want us to send OIL to our ALLIES. The guy a IDIOT. ISOLATIONISM.to enrich his BUDS. Anyone see his WIFE lately. She no wantanythin to do with the FAT FUC DRAFT DODGER. This pretty simple. Everyone wants to DRIVE a gas guzzler,that can put a family of 20 in it. HOW NICE. They seem to have the moola to fill all the time at tank. If that the fact ,maybe they shoild drive less,that might work. As far as cost for food and goin out. Ask those that supply the SHIT and those at RESTURANTS who jack up their prices for NO REASON. Once the price goes up in a grocery store,do you actually think their ever goin to lower it. IT'S SET.

HEY GLEN. Your LOVE BUDDY DONALD TRUMP. Don't know how HUNTER made $10 MILLION and nither does anyone else with your REBUG investigatin useless SHIT. But we do know one thin. JARED KUSNER in livin in the WHITE HOUSE with your DRAFT DODGIN PAL made 2 BILLION for TRUMP ENTERPRISES with RUSSIA.

The 2.0 Billion you refer to was a Saudi deal NOT with Russia! And are you tire kicking for a new Tesla? Come on man your smarter than this.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2023, 10:15:38 PM »
Trump as president wouldn't allow all these migrants and gas prices would be wY down...too many foreigners here

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2023, 08:04:55 AM »
The 2 Billion dollar Saudi deal was legal business deal from a man who already had deals with the Saudi's.  If it was inappropriate in any way he would be strung up by the media.  Turn off MSNBC they are playing you.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2023, 11:16:45 AM »
EXPANATIONS NEEDED.

I understand, oil is a global commodity and its price is determined by many factors. As far as Trump being an isolationist I look at it this way.
The pendulum swings both ways. Members of both parties are responsible for giving out Americans hard earned tax money to countries were the elite just steal the money anyway, it never gets to the target people it was meant for.
Perhaps its time for the pendulum to start swinging the other way and spend that hundreds of millions on Americans.
Perhaps some of it can be spent to help the many homeless vets living in the street.

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2023, 01:23:21 PM »
give Ukraine all the money you want but it will not effect Russia in any way as they are going to take what ever they want from Ukraine.   Reason why, because they have nukes and nobody can stop that.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2023, 02:13:33 PM »
give Ukraine all the money you want but it will not effect Russia in any way as they are going to take what ever they want from Ukraine.   Reason why, because they have nukes and nobody can stop that.

Ukraine has plenty of racketeering getting some of our hard-earned give-away money.  AND!  the Ukraine President is making decisions as to where the main commodity, grain, is going w/o even thinking of the USA.  That's not the way the game is played!  no strings, unconditional is us being suckers.  The USA was allegiant to allies:  Great Brit and France; and, played a fair trading game.  Not this comedian @ Ukraine - and, our President is allowing this crap.

Stop any and all foreign aid (that we borrow to hand-out ? IK, R?) and in short order our deficit would come down and taxes would come.  Right now, the only thing coming down is American prestige.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2023, 04:38:01 PM »
Ukraine has plenty of racketeering getting some of our hard-earned give-away money.  AND!  the Ukraine President is making decisions as to where the main commodity, grain, is going w/o even thinking of the USA.  That's not the way the game is played!  no strings, unconditional is us being suckers.  The USA was allegiant to allies:  Great Brit and France; and, played a fair trading game.  Not this comedian @ Ukraine - and, our President is allowing this crap.

Stop any and all foreign aid (that we borrow to hand-out ? IK, R?) and in short order our deficit would come down and taxes would come.  Right now, the only thing coming down is American prestige.

HERE HERE!!! Spot on and to a T. We have NO BUSINESS having any involvement in the Ukraine. But this was already in the planning before Trump took office. The Plan was merely delayed 4 years, because everyone believed TRUMP could not win.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2023, 04:59:38 PM »
GLEN: yooose is DUH.
So DRAFT DODGER can have his SON-IN LAW livin in WHITE HOUSE and make TRUMP 2 BILLION DOLLARS for TRUMP ENTERPISES and you say TRUMP left WHITE HOUSE poorer than when he came in. NICE. And again: 10 million which you REBUG SHITS can't even prove VRS 2 BILLION.

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2023, 08:19:57 AM »
Son in law Jerrod was a billionaire before he married the daughter, the two billion is money he received to run a hedge fund to personal money for Trump.   You need to do your homework, he would be in jail if he received 2 billion personally.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal