Author Topic: Big UFO UAP Military cover up Whistleblower comes forth about recovered craft  (Read 4705 times)

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
Re: Big UFO UAP Military cover up Whistleblower comes forth about recovered craft
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2023, 03:58:53 PM »
Won't be long and they will be telling you and me that they are friendly and be polite to them!

The Tall White's are supposed to be friendly but don't even look at their children or they will fry your brain.  Still better than the Reptilian Shapeshifters  ;D 73cv.2

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Whooooa wait a minute. Whats your problem with shape shifters?
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
Don't take it personal.  You've been a good Bearded Dragon lately.  I'm just saying imagine you are with a hot blonde (or your choice) one minute ...  and the next ...   not so much

Want to see tons of good old documentaries on the UFO subject in general look on youtube for the channel eyes on cinema.  For example today they showed a 1966 CBS Reports with Walter Cronkite and they showed stuff from the 60s under development by us that makes you think if they could do that 57 years ago what can they do now. 

That channel has interviews and docs up the wazoo.  Amazing to me how so many knowledgable people have known or witnessed so much and have it thrown in their faces by the nonbelievers and denial experts. 

Even the famed bad guy Richard Doty appears almost on a nightly basis on a Disclosure podcast hosted by this dude Thomas Fessler on Youtube.  Doty says he's on the public's side now and gives out a lot of supposed inside info.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Don't take it personal.  You've been a good Bearded Dragon lately.  I'm just saying imagine you are with a hot blonde (or your choice) one minute ...  and the next ...   not so much

Want to see tons of good old documentaries on the UFO subject in general look on youtube for the channel eyes on cinema.  For example today they showed a 1966 CBS Reports with Walter Cronkite and they showed stuff from the 60s under development by us that makes you think if they could do that 57 years ago what can they do now. 

That channel has interviews and docs up the wazoo.  Amazing to me how so many knowledgable people have known or witnessed so much and have it thrown in their faces by the nonbelievers and denial experts. 

Even the famed bad guy Richard Doty appears almost on a nightly basis on a Disclosure podcast hosted by this dude Thomas Fessler on Youtube.  Doty says he's on the public's side now and gives out a lot of supposed inside info.

I checked this out. pretty mindblowing stuff. Definately have to wonder what in the world is out here among us.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
I think that the increase of creditable sightings is due to these crafts allowing us to see them to gage our reactions! The "visitors " are pushing the envelope more than before to see how far we have come in "Planet Security ". We have only seen the tip of the iceberg in my opinion!

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
Hold on I'm making my tin foil hat and once I'm wearing it I can comment on this issue.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
The "visitors " are pushing the envelope more than before to see how far we have come in "Planet Security ". We have only seen the tip of the iceberg in my opinion!
There are reports that some very human like species are already "helping with Planet Security" from underground bases.  I'm not saying I believe it I'm just second handing what has been said from past military sources.

Dingus

• Open / FFA
There are reports that some very human like species are already "helping with Planet Security" from underground bases.  I'm not saying I believe it I'm just second handing what has been said from past military sources.

I heard it was the Morlocks:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morlock

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
Powers that be are fighting back on the Disclosure.  Two congressmen funded by company's like Lockheed Martin are blocking the Schumer bill which would make private industry reveal all. 

Nobody seems to care though.  I watch this Disclosure podcast which I mentioned before, It gets top people like ex Airforce intelligence officer Rick Doty (Famous for making Paul Benowicz crazy after he reported possible UFO activity on an Air Force base he lived adjacent to, and other top people in the field.

Three days ago they had a better than average podcast that got a grand total of about Four Hundred people watching.  At the same time a live Poker tournament in the Bahamas had about Five Thousand people watching.

Bottom line. The public has believed that this stuff is BS for so long that it would take what they call catastrophic disclosure to make anyone notice.

Here's that podcast the other day. If you don't follow but have some interest this will tell you more than you ever wanted to know.  Skip the first ten minutes as he just wastes time saying hello to his followers. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz0gaIQ_5xA&t=7482s

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
The aliens are responsible for ending the Space mission of the earthlings. Spend a bit of time paying attention to a show called something like The Truth is Out there and you will be watching the sky as you walk from the house to your car! The underwater world is another place that you don't want to end up without a rapid exit!)

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
I used to watch the sky on my way to Yonkers during the Hudson Valley flap. I was a bit east and never saw anything although thousands did.

Totally believe that there are bases underwater ... supposedly off Catalina Island, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and more. Too many things have been reported seen coming out of the ocean all the way back to the night before Columbus "discovered" America.

As for now. The newest Pentagon report put out by AARO a week or two ago is being called another "Condom Report" as it does nothing but cover up the situation just like the original Conden Report did 40 - 50 years ago. AARO's ex chief Kirkpatrick looks like and acts like a weasel and inspires as much confidence as a orangutan leading the country. You could tell he was a lying POS from the very first time he appeared before Congress 2 years ago just by the way he looked and acted.

There are so many podcasts now compared even to a year ago with more and more important people speaking up. Lawyer Danny Sheehan (Pentagon Papers, Watergate, Iran Contra, Silkwood, Greensboro Massacre and more), former lawyer for Stephen Greer and his Disclosure Project, and also represents whistleblower Lue Elizondo is showing up on Podcasts every week. He supposedly is one of the witnesses, having seen a photo from the original Blue Book Project showing a crashed Saucer when he was allowed to see the files many years ago.

The most compelling reports are from the Disclosure Project Press Club put out in 2001 and a couple more every ten years or so. Dozens of high ranking military and civilains tell what they know or saw. The 2001 one is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i-48LpRB9c

Doctor Plopenstein

• 4 claimer
  • Dr Viktor Kleber Plopenstein Creatore Del Centauro
Wrap your head around this, they mighty be extraterrestrials, possibly a current govt. / private co. experimenting with alien, advanced human technology, and another hypothesis they are humans from the future through some sort of time travel method, wormhole, portal. 

Countless typically creditable sources report the later too as a possibility. 

Death will join us together

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
You forgot Interdimensional.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
Danny Sheehan's full story on the UFO topic as of 2 days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drkcd7eTaiQ&t=1689s

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
I think James Carville is one of the aliens.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal