Author Topic: I bid you a heartfelt hello  (Read 19899 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4793
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2026, 03:21:33 PM »
Funny thing is he used to come on here and cry like the bitch he is. Saying, I kept accusing him as Senator Blutarsky when he wasn't. And now has the nerve to accuse other people of lying.

 73cv.2
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2227
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2026, 03:30:26 PM »
Funny thing is he used to come on here and cry like the bitch he is. Saying, I kept accusing him as Senator Blutarsky when he wasn't. And now has the nerve to accuse other people of lying.

 73cv.2

Screenshots don’t lie
Mike has quite a few accounts here
:)

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2444
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2026, 04:33:25 PM »
Screenshots don’t lie
Mike has quite a few accounts here
:)

Calm down Fuckface

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2227
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2026, 05:44:04 PM »

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4793
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2026, 06:39:23 PM »
 tmbz1
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4793
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #65 on: Today at 11:49:27 AM »
Oh no. This not going anywhere
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16516
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #66 on: Today at 12:08:10 PM »
Funny thing is he used to come on here and cry like the bitch he is. Saying, I kept accusing him as Senator Blutarsky when he wasn't. And now has the nerve to accuse other people of lying.

 73cv.2
Some people's children  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13018
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #67 on: Today at 12:57:06 PM »
Some people's children  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Halle Berry look alike Fake wife  ngc3 Fake $600k gift to Fake daughter for her Fake wedding  ngc3

You convinced no one so you impressed no one.  8)

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2227
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #68 on: Today at 01:20:41 PM »
Halle Berry look alike Fake wife  ngc3 Fake $600k gift to Fake daughter for her Fake wedding  ngc3

You convinced no one so you impressed no one.  8)

Calm down Mike

andrew

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4587
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #69 on: Today at 01:55:22 PM »

wiggles44

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2227
Re: I bid you a heartfelt hello
« Reply #70 on: Today at 01:56:16 PM »
stfu fuckface

Calm down Mike #6

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Di she call you, send you an email, you are transmitting communications between two parties, are you a lying sack of plop, yuppo  ngc3 You're going to be iignored after today so have fun with the misfits  ngc3
    Today at 03:21:42 PM
  • wiggles44: Prove that she’s looking for you Mike?
    Today at 03:16:35 PM
  • Trigger: Prove that she is looking for Mike  ngc3
    Today at 03:14:44 PM
  • wiggles44: Michaela is looking for you Mike
    Today at 02:29:35 PM
  • Trigger: Thanks wiggles, admitting you're clueless  ngc3
    Today at 01:41:20 PM
  • wiggles44: Not a clue who you’re talking about Mike.  :)
    Today at 01:19:44 PM
  • Trigger: Oh wiggles where art thou.. ;D
    Today at 12:55:20 PM
  • Trigger: Also, how is Erin, don't mad that you struck out with her  ngc3
    Today at 12:53:40 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal