Author Topic: I Can See You Have All Missesd Me  (Read 3812 times)

Harness Racing Uncovered.

I Can See You Have All Missesd Me
« on: March 20, 2023, 04:15:09 PM »
So I'll make it very brief. Touche' bitches.
Yeah I read here, come on, it's Horseplop.
Who doesn't pick up the Enquirer waiting to check out, not like anyone buys it, but it's good for a laugh.
I don't need to go into details, one guy is all it took. With the help from people who are disgusted by what you all see. If it makes anyone feel better slamming me? Gooooo for it. Just curious other than tap tap type type, what are you accomplishing. Facts, the last few weeks have been DEVESTATING for a whole bunch of these lowlives, and I am talking way up the totem pole. You all know it, may not admit it, but facts children. And it will only get worse for all of them. And a whole bunch hiding here too, ya know the ones who suddenly went silent here the weekend of the USTA BOD meeting a few weeks back? I'd like to thank Russell Williams for complimenting me as a "capable heckler". Correction though, that's INCREDIBLY capable heckler who is doing the work he is too scared to do.

So...continue doing whatever it is you all do here. If I choose to, see ya next month. Maybe. I got shit to do.

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
Re: I Can See You Have All Missesd Me
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2023, 04:34:18 PM »
Mike, what you would say to gamblers who might be betting on GSY races next weekend?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2023, 05:37:57 PM »
Who doesn't pick up the Enquirer waiting to check out, not like anyone buys it, but it's good for a laugh.
I don't need to go into details, one guy is all it took. With the help from people who are disgusted by what you all see. If it makes anyone feel better slamming me? Gooooo for it. Just curious other than tap tap type type, what are you accomplishing. Facts, the last few weeks have been DEVESTATING for a whole bunch of these lowlives, and I am talking way up the totem pole. You all know it, may not admit it, but facts children. And it will only get worse for all of them. And a whole bunch hiding here too, ya know the ones who suddenly went silent here the weekend of the USTA BOD meeting a few weeks back? I'd like to thank Russell Williams for complimenting me as a "capable heckler". Correction though, that's INCREDIBLY capable heckler who is doing the work he is too scared to do.

So...continue doing whatever it is you all do here. If I choose to, see ya next month. Maybe. I got shit to do.
Can I get my $10 back?

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2023, 06:02:48 PM »
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2023, 06:12:27 PM »

He might post next month...but he reads multiple times per day.  Good try SCM.  tmbz1

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2023, 07:46:51 PM »
SCM knows horseplop made him famous. He was sleeping in the Goshen park bench until he came in horseplop. And that was it. We blew his name up and now everyone knows who SCM is. Sad thing about this whole thing is how he treated his only friend Dave Yarrock by throwing him to the wolves. SCM you are going to regret doing that. You lost a friend in Dave Yarrock and it’s too bad it took Yarrock so long to figure out the type of dirtbag you are. You couldn’t even face Dave yesterday and wouldn’t answer your phone. What a friend you are!!!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2023, 08:40:55 PM »
SCM looked the other way for years as a groom.  Is he telling us everyone he worked for was squeaky clean and never did any of the things he is accusing others of?  We aren't stupid SCM.  We know this is about your grudge and you are using horse abuse as a smoke screen douchebag!  But I do find it humorous that you are making these true pieces of shit nervous as hell.  Including your "friend" Dave.  Maybe that's why they tried to kick his ass.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2023, 10:40:46 PM »
everone in racing reads horseplop barr only the ones that cant read

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2023, 10:49:48 PM »
SCM knows horseplop made him famous. He was sleeping in the Goshen park bench until he came in horseplop. And that was it. We blew his name up and now everyone knows who SCM is. Sad thing about this whole thing is how he treated his only friend Dave Yarrock by throwing him to the wolves. SCM you are going to regret doing that. You lost a friend in Dave Yarrock and it’s too bad it took Yarrock so long to figure out the type of dirtbag you are. You couldn’t even face Dave yesterday and wouldn’t answer your phone. What a friend you are!!!

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

And I bet you never pissed the bed either!

GTFOH!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2023, 11:14:44 PM »
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

And I bet you never pissed the bed either!

GTFOH!
I ain’t throwing no stones bro. I will tell you outright, if you’re a Jew I don’t like you! What else you got bro?

London

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2023, 11:16:37 PM »
How is this asshole still walking. 52xc.2

Sweet Louis

• Top Claimer
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2023, 12:37:22 AM »
Mike Petrelli some hate you but they can't stop talking about lol...theres a few here I think have a secret crush they can't get you out of their mouths. 90% cry about Harness Racing needs cleaned up and not 1 has ever did a fucking thing to make a difference. I dont care what you've done in the past because we all got skeletons but what your doing now I applaud. Your doing what thousands have screamed for but none of them had any guts to do it.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2023, 12:57:09 AM »
Mike Petrelli some hate you but they can't stop talking about lol...theres a few here I think have a secret crush they can't get you out of their mouths. 90% cry about Harness Racing needs cleaned up and not 1 has ever did a fucking thing to make a difference. I dont care what you've done in the past because we all got skeletons but what your doing now I applaud. Your doing what thousands have screamed for but none of them had any guts to do it.
Naw it’s judt that nobody else was that dumb. I wanna see all of these lowlifes behind bars including SCM for being a 30 year accomplice. He’s just as guilty

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2023, 10:00:57 AM »

Shittker has to be banded,  but what about the rest at Ford Farm

Weirwolf

• NW-1
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2023, 07:05:53 PM »
Stay the course mike

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal