Author Topic: SCM full of misinformation  (Read 5876 times)

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
Re: SCM full of misinformation
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2023, 11:22:54 AM »
 Atleast someone finally has the bad apples associated with horses looking over their shoulders or maybe thinking twice about the mistreatment of these animals!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2023, 11:54:21 AM »
I agree he has a few people nervous.  Mainly just Mark Ford.  But that guy has had it coming forever.  Problem is SCM is in it for many other reasons.  He is once again begging for money to take care of horses he takes in.  Here's a thought SCM, get a fucking job like the rest of us and pay for them yourself.  If you are as handy as you say, and as good at promoting bands as you say...why are you dead broke?  This guy will do anything to avoid making an honest living.  Now he thinks he can get hooked up with the woman from NYCLASS and somehow get himself somewhere.  Or maybe he just thinks she's cute.  He changes his priorities daily, tossing aside those who have helped him.  Ask Dave Y about that.  Don't misunderstand, SCM has many valid points.  But why is his end goal to take away an industry with many good people in it?  Doesn't this moron understand how many more horses will be sent to the kill pen at that point?  That right there should tell you that he is out for himself, and that's it!  You people that take his word as the gospel need to rethink things.  You'll be happy if he has a hand in taking down your livelihood?  Keep backing this idiot and see where that gets you.  No one wants the crooks and cheats to keep running things, but the route he is going is to the extreme.  He said it himself that he is now leaning towards the wacko extremists views.  Guy is a fraud!

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2023, 10:11:41 PM »
mike seems to have great info ,i believe every worduy

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2023, 10:14:29 PM »
mike seems to have great info ,i believe every worduy

ngc3  ngc3 Please stop encouraging this idiot!   He is an expert in like 20 different field apparently! 

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2023, 07:09:07 PM »
It seems to be a bit early to tabulate the skills! Starting to look like we've only seen the tip of the iceberg! ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2023, 08:08:53 PM »
It seems to be a bit early to tabulate the skills! Starting to look like we've only seen the tip of the iceberg! ngc3
I’m wondering if the 30yr old carriage horse driver in New York City is playing him like a sucker while he has his chest out telling her he owns a adoption agency!

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2023, 09:21:55 PM »
who are you guys that dont want the truth?

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2023, 06:48:47 AM »
exactly.

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2023, 07:43:16 AM »
I’m wondering if the 30yr old carriage horse driver in New York City is playing him like a sucker while he has his chest out telling her he owns a adoption agency!

I missed this one. Is he working both a carriage horse driver, and the lady trying to destroy the business?
Reread It

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2023, 09:40:28 AM »
He's all over the place. First Mark Ford then GSY then bashing Dave Yarrock then carriage horse people and now Liz Ingersoil. Filing a theft report. OMG. Really. Wonder what's next the hay guy?

A time bomb waiting to explode! I like how Hes all "Transparent" but takes down videos he posts that might incriminate him!

I was kind of on his band wagon for a while but now he's just mad at the world and wants to confront and argue with anyone he doesn't agree with. Should of saw the video he posted about her and like he said it was his true colors! (Now it's gone.) He told the woman to come get the horse and she did. So, what's the problem there? He's going to get a lesson on law there. I know he'll argue Hes got a contract but so what you broke it when you said for her to come get him. Show where you own him and then it's theft. Other than that, the best it is, is breach of contract at best. Jmo
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2023, 10:04:32 AM »
He's all over the place. First Mark Ford then GSY then bashing Dave Yarrock then carriage horse people and now Liz Ingersoil. Filing a theft report. OMG. Really. Wonder what's next the hay guy?

A time bomb waiting to explode! I like how Hes all "Transparent" but takes down videos he posts that might incriminate him!

I was kind of on his band wagon for a while but now he's just mad at the world and wants to confront and argue with anyone he doesn't agree with. Should of saw the video he posted about her and like he said it was his true colors! (Now it's gone.) He told the woman to come get the horse and she did. So, what's the problem there? He's going to get a lesson on law there. I know he'll argue Hes got a contract but so what you broke it when you said for her to come get him. Show where you own him and then it's theft. Other than that, the best it is, is breach of contract at best. Jmo

I’ve been hearing that the whole “Slim” situation is a ploy between Liz and SCM to pump more money from their respective donors. They’ll play it up and ask for money to support their side of the fight and a couple months down the line they will have a heart to heart and work it all out with Slim going back to Mike. They’ll play it off as the haters got to them both and made them do crazy stuff to protect the horse.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal