Author Topic: SCM full of misinformation  (Read 5697 times)

Redacidsucks

• 4 claimer
SCM full of misinformation
« on: March 20, 2023, 03:19:53 PM »
This clown Petrelli is so full of shit and a two faced fraud. He causes problems for everyone he’s around and then throws them under the bus. He’s on one of his early videos saying how Mark Ford is a good guy and how he helped him out a couple times? Are you kidding the way he talks about Ford now is horrible.
And now today he throws Yourek under the bus and bars him from coming to HIS farm? Come on
And he says Dave is done and getting out of racing?
HE DROVE A HORSE TODAY AT MONTICELLO.
yeah he’s getting out alright Mike. You are just a know it all nobody. Go away and shut up already PLEASE.

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: SCM full of misinformation
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2023, 03:49:37 PM »
How do I get my $10 back?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2023, 05:43:37 PM »
Now you owe 20...
As for misinformation??? Hear Dave himself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V85CiVIAq7Q
Shopping Cart Mike,

It's over.  Noone believes a single word you say.  It's over.

Maybe someone will contact all your Facebook disciples with certain "information." You may or may not like it.

I imagine the guy fucking your kids Mom would find it funny.   What do you think? 

Redacidsucks

• 4 claimer
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2023, 05:49:55 PM »
SCM is so stupid he’s trying to cover himself by blaming Yourek that he said it himself live on his video? He doesn’t even get the fact that he bought another fraud on his video and praised the guy like he was so great and it blew up in his face cuz he is just another crook who lies and used him?
Just stop SCM go back to taking deposits on rehabs to pay your ex.

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2023, 06:17:26 PM »
Shopping Cart Mike,

Maybe someone will contact all your Facebook disciples with certain "information." You may or may not like it.

I imagine the guy fucking your kids Mom would find it funny.   What do you think?

He act this way because he is hangry.  Please HELLO FRESH, get a go fund me page!  No one needs a meatloaf quite like SCM does right now.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2023, 08:05:04 PM »
For the past two weeks all we heard was the poor old 70 year old defenseless old man and SCM burned right through him and tossed Yarrock to the wolves. It’s just a shame Dave Yarrock didn’t listen to his wife and stay the hell away from SCM. I’d love to hear what Yarrock thinks of SCM now. I know Yarrock has an account on horseplop so I look forward to see what he has to say now that SCM threw him away.

moonman

• Open / FFA
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2023, 08:47:19 PM »
MikeAnt from ready your posts you really got it bad for SCM. You seem to try and prove SCM is lying about everything. Obviously you got a dog in this fight so what has he done to you that warrants this scrutiny

You are doing to Mike everything you say he is doing to Ford. 

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2023, 10:38:01 PM »
mike is doing a great job exposing the evil,i commend him

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2023, 10:44:37 PM »
This clown Petrelli is so full of shit and a two faced fraud. He causes problems for everyone he’s around and then throws them under the bus. He’s on one of his early videos saying how Mark Ford is a good guy and how he helped him out a couple times? Are you kidding the way he talks about Ford now is horrible.
And now today he throws Yourek under the bus and bars him from coming to HIS farm? Come on
And he says Dave is done and getting out of racing?
HE DROVE A HORSE TODAY AT MONTICELLO.
yeah he’s getting out alright Mike. You are just a know it all nobody. Go away and shut up already PLEASE.

Dave said he was done..Mike just repeated what DAVE said. He drove HIS horse which was already entered when DAVE made the statement HE was DONE. Your beef should be with DAVE about getting out of the business!

Keep doing what your doing MIKE! Drain the SWAMP!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2023, 10:47:40 PM »
Shopping Cart Mike,

I believe him!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2023, 11:02:47 PM »
I also think most is true.  But again, SCM is a douchebag.  But he is super tough, just ask him, he'll tell you.  Hard to take someone too serious that tries to fight people.  But he should be ashamed for getting Dave roughed up and then dumped him.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2023, 11:10:18 PM »
MikeAnt from ready your posts you really got it bad for SCM. You seem to try and prove SCM is lying about everything. Obviously you got a dog in this fight so what has he done to you that warrants this scrutiny

You are doing to Mike everything you say he is doing to Ford.
Not true bro. I don’t give him any credit because he is no better than the scum he is exposing because he should of done something long before he got thrown out of harness racing. I love the fact that he is get the cheating horse killings fuckers like Ford but SCM makes it hard to like him because he lied about Jen bong and just threw Yarrock under the bus. Come on man. The poor old man only asked him for two days before he talked about it. I’m straight up, I don’t like SCM. I do like who he’s exposing and I honestly hope they all go down together including SCM.

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2023, 03:47:57 AM »
Not true bro. I don’t give him any credit because he is no better than the scum he is exposing because he should of done something long before he got thrown out of harness racing. I love the fact that he is get the cheating horse killings fuckers like Ford but SCM makes it hard to like him because he lied about Jen bong and just threw Yarrock under the bus. Come on man. The poor old man only asked him for two days before he talked about it. I’m straight up, I don’t like SCM. I do like who he’s exposing and I honestly hope they all go down together including SCM.

At the end of the day no one has to give him credit on here, he’s got credibility from the ones that matter.  It’s amazing that most on here haven’t figured out that he’s not a one man band here, no pun intended. You actually think he doesn’t have big time backing behind him?  Figure it out this Petrelli isn’t the only guy that wants to take these people down. All the fellas that are currently serving time opened up the eyes even wider to the  real authorities who seem just how corrupt the business is.  Just like everything g it takes time.  Trust me I’ll say it again, I too in the beginning thought he was just a show.

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2023, 04:46:32 AM »
At the end of the day no one has to give him credit on here, he’s got credibility from the ones that matter.  It’s amazing that most on here haven’t figured out that he’s not a one man band here, no pun intended. You actually think he doesn’t have big time backing behind him?  Figure it out this Petrelli isn’t the only guy that wants to take these people down. All the fellas that are currently serving time opened up the eyes even wider to the  real authorities who seem just how corrupt the business is.  Just like everything g it takes time.  Trust me I’ll say it again, I too in the beginning thought he was just a show.

I've said all along he's a fucking puppet and doesn't realize it.  All these organizations and political officials have wanted racing to stop for a long time.  Peta and NYCLASS for their reasons and the politicians so the money can go elsewhere.  They need a puppet like SCM to stir the pot.   Someone who is mad at the world because he's a loser and has nothing else to do.  SCM is too stupid to realize these people aren't his friends and don't give a rat's ass about him.  They are looking for any reason to pull the plug.  Everyone has known forever that these guys are cheating scumbags.  This isn't breaking news SCM.  For SCM to throw old fragile Dave under the bus that way shows SCM is looking for something out of this in the end.  When he realized Dave wasn't handing out any more money, he sold him out.  SCM thinks somehow he will be appointed to something with a salary.  What a moron!

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2023, 09:45:04 AM »
A lot of time and effort trying to discredit a nobody has been.  That makes what he's saying more credible actually

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal