Author Topic: SCM Pot calling the kettle black  (Read 1932 times)

peterose822

• Top Claimer
SCM Pot calling the kettle black
« on: March 20, 2023, 02:42:32 PM »
Just watched his latest rant.
He berates Dave Yarock for not blowing the whistle at the meadowlands sooner.
I guess one question for Mike is Why did he wait to blow the whistle on all the stuff he supposedly saw at Goshen and Fords barn?
Pretty much the same thing if not worse on his part (if its really about the horse like he says)
I am sure Dave Yarock regrets the day he met this mope.
Its been nothing but issues since day one.
I wouldn't trust Mike with anything

peterose822

• Top Claimer
Re: SCM Pot calling the kettle black
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2023, 04:29:29 PM »
You must feel like a "good guy" for being a shitbag towards Dave Yarock.
His life has been shit since getting involved with you.
I would hate to see how you would treat someone who you actually like. Although I hear you are useless to your family as well.
The more I watch your routine on facebook, the more I realize you are like those nutjobs I saw protesting horse abuse at Saratoga last summer.
Pretty soon people will be ignoring you just like everyone ignored them.

If I was Mr. Yarock I would spit in your face for your blatant abuse of his trust.
Like usual Karma will get you in the end

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2023, 05:00:34 PM »
Karma?  Look at him!! And Dave Yarock got what he deserved. Everybody on this coast involved with harness racing knows what an incredible low life mike is. Dave thought he was the one person he wouldn't stab in the back? HE WALKED OUT ON HIS KIDS! Why? Because his wife had a boyfriend and poor Mike wasn't man enough to accept it. So then what? He walked out leaving his kids high and dry. And Dave Yarock trusted him? The sleezbag tapes phone conversations to try to look important to whatever group he's pretending to work with that week. So I told you all weeks ago. There may be shitty things happening within racing, but this guy is about as low as you can go on the human scale. And why? Not 1 single thing he's said has happened. Or as he would say "none. Zero %."  So if you involve yourself with someone who walked out on his family and currently doesn't have enough money to buy a new outfit well.....enjoy it.  He's been proven to be a blowhard. How many times have we heard that "big things are happening!" Nada Mike. NONE ZERO PERCENT.  He's a guy who failed a the business. He's jealous and has that temper that has caused his heart to stop 3 times. If you've listened to his turn out videos you'll hear that he sounds like an Emphazemic slob. Choking down cartons of cigarettes while his kids get lunches at school paid for by tax payers. You lay with dogs, you smell like SHIT. Enjoy Dave Y

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2023, 06:10:56 PM »
Karma?  Look at him!! And Dave Yarock got what he deserved. Everybody on this coast involved with harness racing knows what an incredible low life mike is. Dave thought he was the one person he wouldn't stab in the back? HE WALKED OUT ON HIS KIDS! Why? Because his wife had a boyfriend and poor Mike wasn't man enough to accept it. So then what? He walked out leaving his kids high and dry. And Dave Yarock trusted him? The sleezbag tapes phone conversations to try to look important to whatever group he's pretending to work with that week. So I told you all weeks ago. There may be shitty things happening within racing, but this guy is about as low as you can go on the human scale. And why? Not 1 single thing he's said has happened. Or as he would say "none. Zero %."  So if you involve yourself with someone who walked out on his family and currently doesn't have enough money to buy a new outfit well.....enjoy it.  He's been proven to be a blowhard. How many times have we heard that "big things are happening!" Nada Mike. NONE ZERO PERCENT.  He's a guy who failed a the business. He's jealous and has that temper that has caused his heart to stop 3 times. If you've listened to his turn out videos you'll hear that he sounds like an Emphazemic slob. Choking down cartons of cigarettes while his kids get lunches at school paid for by tax payers. You lay with dogs, you smell like SHIT. Enjoy Dave Y
We’ll said! Exactly nothing this guy has ever said has come to fruition! He’s just a bullshit artist, looking for recognition.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2023, 08:38:03 PM »
We’ll said! Exactly nothing this guy has ever said has come to fruition! He’s just a bullshit artist, looking for recognition.
Amen bro. The guy has five screen names on plop and he spends his time acting like someone who is taking up for him. If you wanna know the true mike Petrelli, just pay attention what ploppers are saying on here about him walking out on his kids and if yo7 need more, just look at what he did to Dave Yarrock when Dave asked him to keep it confidential for two days.  He wasn’t telling him to not say anything, just asking for a gentleman’s agreement to keep it quiet for two days and then he could blast away. SCM couldn’t even give the “poor old defenseless old man” (SCM’s words, not mine) a brake and keep quiet for two days. Lmao and SCM is asking people to trust him and gibe him information.  Yeah sure thing you dirtbag SCM. I hope they find you and ford floating on the bottom of the Hudson.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2023, 10:44:23 PM »
keep exposeing them Mike,they are getting nervous

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2023, 10:46:39 PM »
keep exposeing them Mike,they are getting nervous

tmbz1

DRAIN the SWAMP!

11.wp

In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2023, 10:52:07 PM »
tmbz1

DRAIN the SWAMP!

11.wp

All these fucks are crooked!  But SCM is unlikeable.  If someone with some professionalism, that wasn't a broke bustout were exposing these people they'd be a hero.  But it's SCM, so it loses a little.

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2023, 11:01:37 PM »

Yeah sure thing you dirtbag SCM. I hope they find you and ford floating on the bottom of the Hudson.

If they're on the bottom of the river they probably ain't floating

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2023, 11:12:06 PM »
If they're on the bottom of the river they probably ain't floating
They will if there is an anchor tied around their neck.

Weirwolf

• NW-1
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2023, 07:19:45 PM »
At least he calls anyone out. He could’ve shown favortism there.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Superpuncher110099: John Wayne
    Today at 12:36:58 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: Clyde oglesby
    Today at 12:35:45 PM
  • JOHN FRANK: JOHN FRANK ARMY gonna say one more thin. I would guess the RELIGION is EVANGELICA. Not sure about the morals of that. But HENRY the 8th set the STANDARD.
    Today at 09:36:29 AM
  • JOHN FRANK: I think,JOHN WAYNE{ The most important thin about ADMIN: Be his NATIONALITY as a ICELANDER. Quite a national diversity as ORIGIN.
    Today at 08:43:27 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    April 25, 2024, 01:57:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: This Site has gone completly down hill.  Iceland must be the next Israel.
    April 25, 2024, 01:56:39 PM
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal