Author Topic: dave yarock goes on SCM's podcast  (Read 6328 times)

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
Re: dave yarock goes on SCM's podcast
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2023, 07:39:54 PM »
He can’t fight every battle
I agree with that so he only fights the battles of the people he doesn’t like. Make no bones about it that all of these scumbags are cheaters and losers so again, SCM gets no honors or credit here folks. It is funny to watch this and it all started right here when horseplop gave SCM his start. SCM can say thank you to horseplop for getting him noticed otherwise he’d still be sleeping on the park bench in Goshen.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 07:44:27 PM by MikeAnt »

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2023, 10:20:28 PM »
Dave is good people

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2023, 12:14:51 AM »
Dave is good people
Agreed but I’m hearing that he embezzled money from GSY. If it’s true he is going to be criminally prosecuted. This all started because of Petrelli. I wish Dave would of just stayed away from SCM.

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2023, 02:25:35 AM »
Agreed but I’m hearing that he embezzled money from GSY. If it’s true he is going to be criminally prosecuted. This all started because of Petrelli. I wish Dave would of just stayed away from SCM.

With most people on here accusing of Petrelli spewing false lies when I’m fact they seem to be true and again with a bullseye on his back he isn’t saying things if not true but on the other hand they better know for a fact Yarock was taking money for personal use or they will have major problems in slandering someone to that extent. But at the end of the day if this race fixing allegation is true that’s the one they better worry about because this is already above the race commission investigating.
Lastly if Yarock would have stayed away from Petrelli this stuff would not have come to light and this all would have continued. You don’t have to like him but he has bigger balls than most. He’s actually baited all these guys in just where “they” want them.

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2023, 04:23:34 AM »
With most people on here accusing of Petrelli spewing false lies when I’m fact they seem to be true……

The problem is, Petrelli is a little loose with the facts sometimes. I thought it was his rush to get the news out there first….coupled with his clouded perspective.
Reread It

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2023, 07:26:54 AM »
Dave has his own money ,you cant be serious?

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2023, 06:23:22 PM »
The problem is, Petrelli is a little loose with the facts sometimes. I thought it was his rush to get the news out there first….coupled with his clouded perspective.

This is 100% correct!  He thinks he needs to put stuff out before it's found to be a fact.  And his bias against others is going to end up costing him.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2023, 07:50:49 PM »
With most people on here accusing of Petrelli spewing false lies when I’m fact they seem to be true and again with a bullseye on his back he isn’t saying things if not true but on the other hand they better know for a fact Yarock was taking money for personal use or they will have major problems in slandering someone to that extent. But at the end of the day if this race fixing allegation is true that’s the one they better worry about because this is already above the race commission investigating.
Lastly if Yarock would have stayed away from Petrelli this stuff would not have come to light and this all would have continued. You don’t have to like him but he has bigger balls than most. He’s actually baited all these guys in just where “they” want them.
How often do you smoke crack? You seem to confused about Petrelli slewing lies. May I enlighten you to go back about one month ago on plop when he accused Jen bong of killing a horse and burying the horse and was totally lying his ass off. Then it was oppps am I bad. Jen came right here on plop and called his lying ass out and again it was oh I was misinformed. Fuck him! He only grew a set of balls after he got barred from the sport. He gets ZERO  credit. In fact he should be arrested and put in prison for covering up crimes for 25 years and now coming forward after he got tossed out of Goshen. Fuck him
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 07:58:48 PM by MikeAnt »

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2023, 04:05:00 AM »
How often do you smoke crack? You seem to confused about Petrelli slewing lies. May I enlighten you to go back about one month ago on plop when he accused Jen bong of killing a horse and burying the horse and was totally lying his ass off. Then it was oppps am I bad. Jen came right here on plop and called his lying ass out and again it was oh I was misinformed. Fuck him! He only grew a set of balls after he got barred from the sport. He gets ZERO  credit. In fact he should be arrested and put in prison for covering up crimes for 25 years and now coming forward after he got tossed out of Goshen. Fuck him

Lol. Funny how you just keep thinking Petrelli is alone in this. You believe what you may ill believe my source.  For the record I could care less if all involved go to jail but Petrelli is not the one they want in jail. 🤷

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2023, 10:44:34 PM »

where is this? link?

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2023, 07:59:37 PM »
No link required. Go to  Harness Racing Uncovered and watch away!

Weirwolf

• NW-1
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2023, 07:07:13 PM »
Disgusting. Dave Yarock is a good guy and sounds like Glasser and all the rest are total POS. All about $$$ and a bunch of hypocrites who turn a blind eye

Sure seams that way

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal