Author Topic: YA ALL will have to excuse JOHN FRANK ARMY for postin 3 times in day.  (Read 1859 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
But me tryin to solve a 2 month old MURDER.
The MOSCOW students mystery.
Ok,so's me memory fades. Can't member if the trial or some deaths occured in MOSCOW. And is that a sister city of MOSCOW,RUSSIA. Is they at same parralel.

Here me theory: That nutball recently married couple. That got married 3 years ago and honeyed in HAWAIIE. The guy wrote cult books and proclaimed he was the SON OF GOD. That nice and good for him. His present wife proclaimed she was MARY and she when she choose would be lifted up straight to HEAVEN. Good luck with that.

SO'S she killed her EX. Then her brother and then her 2 kids. THATLLE get one to heaven for sure. So's they ask her? Where's you 2 kids. She goes: one is attendin retarded school in northern IDAHO and the other went fishin and he 9, 3 days ago and never returned. Those remarks always work good in a disapperance case with youngsters. Not to mention her EX'S death and then her brothers who suppossidly took both to JACKPOT on a gamblin spee. Then the reverand offs his wife and the both of them 3 days later head to HAWAAAIII to get married and enjoy life. Then 2 weeks later IDAHO STATE POLICE gets a search warrent to examine PROPHETS property. He jumps in car and scramples. He caught and low and behold on CULT leaders backyard found in firepit are the 2 kids. Me thinks this CULT founded by these 2 NUTBAGS is responsible for the MOSCOW murders to deter attention from the NUTCAKES. They will say at trail,there was always a MANIC on loose and we innocent. Is it possible to bring back WITCH trials from early colonial days,in their case ,I'SSS hope so.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal