Author Topic: Horsemens Sex Lives  (Read 4838 times)

(*_*)

• Stakes Horse
Horsemens Sex Lives
« on: November 28, 2022, 09:08:10 PM »
What business  of any you losers what  and who horsemen have sex with? You losers sure sound jealous that you all cant get laid without a pocket full of fifties. Or you all jealous that when reading you all have to 11.wjo

Superfecta

• Elite
Re: Horsemens Sex Lives
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2022, 09:17:07 AM »
Everybody loves a good train wreck especially when it's cheating degenerates involved.
GSAC

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2022, 09:58:47 AM »
Everybody loves a good train wreck especially when it's cheating degenerates involved.
GSAC

Completely agree.  It's the Jerry Springeresque quality of horsemen.  Don't make it known/public and people won't talk about it.  I agree with superfecta, GSAC.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2022, 10:15:48 AM »
GSAC
SMMFH

You Hebrews, especially incels such as yourself, have fucked up attitudes on sex.

In fact, Ortho Yids do not even take their clothes off when they fuck.  WTF is up with that?

Here's a secret you won't learn from other Jews, ... Sex is how adults play. It's really that simple. 

Your morality is yours.  Don't look down your nose and try to impose it on others.

How does it change your world to know about who is fucking who?

Go eat a bowl of dicks.

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2022, 10:51:51 AM »
SMMFH

You Hebrews, especially incels such as yourself, have fucked up attitudes on sex.

In fact, Ortho Yids do not even take their clothes off when they fuck.  WTF is up with that?

Here's a secret you won't learn from other Jews, ... Sex is how adults play. It's really that simple. 

Your morality is yours.  Don't look down your nose and try to impose it on others.

Go eat a bowl of dicks.

You got me all wrong. I am not involuntarily celibate and I don't express resentment. It's just more entertaining. All of the shit that goes on off the track. Inbred hillbillies,
Drugs, sex, alcohol, cheating, fighting and jail is much better than the races.

Lance

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2022, 11:27:01 AM »
I agree, would be a great episode on Jerry Springer.  I could tell a few good stories myself.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2022, 01:07:00 PM »
SMMFH

Go eat a bowl of dicks.

Here is the typical low brow, sophomoric pontificating.  Spiced w/ plenty of juvenile dirty talkin'.  One day this joker wants to present himself as exclusively on the high road; and, then - he shows himself for what he is.  Yesterday, Merriam-Webster announced that the word of the year is 'gaslighting'.  That is what the basis is from this intellectual imposter.  Plenty of blather, solely for personal purpose.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2022, 05:17:11 PM »
Here is the typical low brow, sophomoric pontificating.  Spiced w/ plenty of juvenile dirty talkin'.  One day this joker wants to present himself as exclusively on the high road; and, then - he shows himself for what he is.  Yesterday, Merriam-Webster announced that the word of the year is 'gaslighting'.  That is what the basis is from this intellectual imposter.  Plenty of blather, solely for personal purpose.
Dear Bustout,

Stop stalking me

You're jealous.  And creepy.

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2022, 05:44:39 PM »
but.........."Go Eat a Bowl of Dicks" is classic.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal