Author Topic: New York is on the clock  (Read 6949 times)

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
Re: New York is on the clock
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2022, 03:23:46 AM »
I sat there between the commissioner of NY Gaming and Steve Jones while after they announced the Governor said take your new residency bill and shove it up your ass NO MORE BREAKS watched them struggle for an answer as to what needs to be done. The new director stated the business is shrinking, less babies, other markets taking it from NY, no new owners or interest. I wonder WHY! Hopefully the livestream will be posted to YouTube so you can all watch my ugly mug sitting there smug taking notes sitting next to Ray Schnittker and Mike Kimelman and just across from Mark Ford. Funny thing, none of them dared approach me except for Mike and I who did have a decent chat and a few laughs. So yes, myself, my friends from the UK, and my friends from NYCLASS were all able to reach the Governor and Attorney General who are now actually actively involved in investigating ONLY harness racing and not the flats. There IS a live bill on the floor to end VLTs. And yes the Governor did in fact ask for an outside audit of the NY Ag and Breeders fund, plus 10 year projection as to its viability before she even revisits this bill. I cannot wait until the revised VLT bill hits her desk.
https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2021/A10028?fbclid=IwAR3F5lvBBqvhiPvXVPA8ZNN7Wa9GkV86d443orsTWM1iNdIhO1ji9cgYZfo
https://www.thoroughbreddailynews.com/proposed-bill-would-gut-flow-of-slot-money-to-ny-racing/
This bill to end VLT welfare has been revised since and includes even more damning evidence. "You are all very welcome".  ngc3

it really is sick how giddy this POS is about horse racing being essentially ended as we know it . all because he cant be involved....all the honest horsemen, vets, grooms , hay farms , blacksmiths will lose their liveliehoods.. and he is rubbing it in and laughing.. really just a sick motherfucker degenerate. . also PRETENDS to care about horses.... but guess what happens to thousands of them when racing is over?  THEY FUCKING DIE... he knows this because the one horse he is trying to save he has to beg for money so it doesnt end up homeless like him. you either dont give a shit about these animals are just too fucking stupid to really understand the effects of your little vendetta wish list. we need a real horsemen to stand up for the horses and the little guy.... not some never be anything dude who just has revenge on his mind for an entire industry just because he mouthed off to the wrong horse rent a cop.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2022, 09:43:08 AM »
the big money yearling buyers want those chapter sevens to also be eligible in kentucky
no one wants to race on those garbage 1/2 mile tracks with a high priced yearling

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2022, 10:12:17 AM »

it really is sick how giddy this POS is about horse racing being essentially ended as we know it . all because he cant be involved....all the honest horsemen, vets, grooms , hay farms , blacksmiths will lose their liveliehoods.. and he is rubbing it in and laughing.. really just a sick motherfucker degenerate. . also PRETENDS to care about horses.... but guess what happens to thousands of them when racing is over?  THEY FUCKING DIE... he knows this because the one horse he is trying to save he has to beg for money so it doesnt end up homeless like him. you either dont give a shit about these animals are just too fucking stupid to really understand the effects of your little vendetta wish list. we need a real horsemen to stand up for the horses and the little guy.... not some never be anything dude who just has revenge on his mind for an entire industry just because he mouthed off to the wrong horse rent a cop.

Bingo!  SCM is a fucking idiot.  Maybe he can support them all when racing ends.  Odd how he cares, but wants the horses to be out of work.  Can't have it both ways.  He's a fucking idiot!

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2022, 10:30:05 AM »
the big money yearling buyers want those chapter sevens to also be eligible in kentucky
no one wants to race on those garbage 1/2 mile tracks with a high priced yearling

You are right !!!  Surprised the breeders are not pushing for shipping semen.  Maybe they are ??   Ky eligible NY bred yearlings (Chapter 7, Huntsville and American Ideal) sold for a premium over the just NY eligible last fall.  Most of the 1/2 mile tracks are bull rings with bad surfaces. 

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2022, 11:36:03 AM »
Could you imagine what the program would be like if there was no Tioga or Vernon Downs?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2022, 12:40:49 PM »
« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 12:42:34 PM by Calhoun »

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2022, 01:10:57 PM »
I thought he was leaving for a couple weeks.  What a fucking pigeon!  And calling someone uneducated?  If you  were as smart as you think you are, wouldn't your personal situation be a little better? 

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2022, 02:31:05 PM »
I give NY 2 years then it’s over for subsidies

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2022, 05:49:37 PM »
how much handle would it take,that racing didnt need welfare?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2022, 05:59:21 PM »
how much handle would it take,that racing didnt need welfare?
$10 Million needed to generate $200,000 in purses

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2022, 07:09:32 PM »
Now this is fucking awesome, my point proven. You fucking losers living off a dead industry who call me shopping cart Mike "begging for handouts" and saying I am giddy watching the death of a dead industry are literally CRYING FOR MORE HANDOUTS FROM NYS TO SURVIVE. Bahahahhahahahaha hahahahahahahahah ahahahaahhahahaha haahahahahahahaha aaaaaaaa.
Maybe...take the scumbags out of power who are draining YOUR MONEY YOU STUPID FUCKS and sending horses out of state while SITTING ON THE BOARD AS A TRUSTEE in direct conflict with what and who they represent YOU STOOOOOOOOOPID MOTHERFUCKERS to the point that the Governor, state officials and public have had enough of supporting your sorry fucking asses. Where were you Friday? Why wasn't anyone there repping the "good horsemen" as you call them to respond with THESE PEOPLE IN THAT ROOM do NOT rep US! They rep their wallets, not the horsemen. So go ahead and point your fingers at me jackasses, I watched as your futures were pushed one step closer to getting real jobs. Not sitting on buckets talking bullshit while the states support you. Jerkoffs. So what do you do, sit here anonymous trash talking instead of approaching your leaders because you are absolute without a doubt chicken shit cowards who will be smacked like the insects you are.  My God this is too fucking easy you uneducated rejects. ngc3

I own just a few horses and if it folded tomorrow I’d just walk away. You say to approach our (not mine) leaders???   Look who “our leaders” are !!!  Enough said…

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal