General Category > The O.T.

ADMIN:NO I ain't gonna E-mail you.

(1/2) > >>

JOHN FRANK:
PAY ATTENTION: You and I are on the "EVE OF DESTRUCTION". DELETE this post as you did last and JOHN FRANK ARMY see's who you cater too.
TRUMP lovin PUSSY SHITS,seems your style. It nice to see you love these SHITS who post non-stop with nonsence. You love that. Some posters post with retionale posts,you don't seem to care. As ELVIS,who served in ARMY song: In the GETTO is this fuckin place. JOHN FRANK ARMY say's: FUCK OFF.

Kirby's Ace:
Must have got your point across!

Still up!

Calhoun:
God Bless You, Johnny Boyo.

The Trump Retards are hateful, racist and cowardly.

Too fearful to serve... Too stupid to be police ...

They wait for Tucker to tell them what to think.

MagnaballGin:

--- Quote from: JOHN FRANK on March 15, 2022, 10:15:08 PM ---PAY ATTENTION: You and I are on the "EVE OF DESTRUCTION". DELETE this post as you did last and JOHN FRANK ARMY see's who you cater too.
TRUMP lovin PUSSY SHITS,seems your style. It nice to see you love these SHITS who post non-stop with nonsence. You love that. Some posters post with retionale posts,you don't seem to care. As ELVIS,who served in ARMY song: In the GETTO is this fuckin place. JOHN FRANK ARMY say's: FUCK OFF.

--- End quote ---

Right, stand your ground! How dare they DELETE any post you make JOHN FRANK ARMY!  tmbz1

I do wish someone would just DELETE cocksucker terry calhoun already! 11.wp 11.wp

Calhoun:

--- Quote from: MagnaballGin on March 19, 2022, 01:21:08 PM ---Right, stand your ground! How dare they DELETE any post you make JOHN FRANK ARMY!  tmbz1

I do wish someone would just DELETE cocksucker terry calhoun already! 11.wp 11.wp

--- End quote ---
You should call  Pigeon Jim/ aka Lyin Jim / aka RedBoard Jim/ AKA A-Mac's Bitch Jim. He can probably help.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version