General Category > Nostalgia

Wonder what could’ve been; Walter Case Jr

<< < (2/3) > >>

Superfecta:

--- Quote from: hot2trot on November 19, 2022, 02:01:04 AM ---they need to get him back at a good track and see what he can do with some real animals. he still got the hands

--- End quote ---

If he still had hands he would be winning at the D track. Foolish comment.

panhunter:
GOAT if not for problems,would have over 20000 by now, real waste of talent, but deserved better after paying his dues!

tumbleweed:

--- Quote from: panhunter on February 01, 2023, 02:54:19 PM ---GOAT if not for problems,would have over 20000 by now, real waste of talent, but deserved better after paying his dues!

--- End quote ---
I agree with you 100 per cent!

theokodjak26:
Well I know he was a great talent but had too many demons. I remember Case always getting in trouble for kicking horses badly during a race. And it is no secret he went to prison for an attempted murder on his wife or girlfriend. I think it is best he stays in Maine where he has a better chance of doing better with his life. I doubt any other state will let him drive.

theokodjak26:
He abused the horses back in the day. Kicked many and was fined/suspended often. Then he almost kills his wife/girlfriend. Sure he had magic hands but I can’t feel sorry for him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version