Author Topic: "The future of Illinois Harness Racing"  (Read 18099 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ruffolo Buster

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 94
"The future of Illinois Harness Racing"
« on: October 15, 2021, 12:19:38 AM »
Catch this link showing all that the Johnston's have done for Illinois harness racing    https://youtu.be/EwRWNkKFF_8   also known as 2004 Maywood and Balmoral Park

Checked Up

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 733
Re: "The future of Illinois Harness Racing"
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2026, 01:42:00 PM »
The YouTube clip you found is priceless!! tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: :1
    Today at 12:29:10 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: still dreaming of my penis..Oh well. A pillow biter will always be a pillow biter I guess.
    Today at 12:28:54 PM
  • Trigger: If you sent me a pic I didn't see it or a dick, maybe enlarge it...a lot  ngc3
    Today at 12:19:53 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I knew I should of never sent you that dick pic! Now you are obsessed with it!  tmbz1
    Today at 12:17:02 PM
  • Trigger: You said you have fingers as thick as a your penis  ngc3, not sure what that even means penis fingers but you said it and we read it.  Don't need an autogragh pic of your hands full of penis fingers  ngc3
    Today at 12:16:50 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Leave my Penis out of this. If you're so infatuated with it, I'll send you a autograph picture of it!
    Today at 12:02:20 PM
  • Trigger: Pacer 2 is more man than you  ;D
    Today at 11:52:14 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal